Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: games [+] cheap [+] sales [+] [View All]
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Like the title says--went in to Toys R Us and the slew of AH/Hasborg games being discontinued are selling for $20 a pop. Probably better deals on the net, but hey, no shipping charge. I picked up Betrayal and Monsters Menace, and left Vegas, Sword, and Nexus behind.

BTW no sign of A&A Battle of the Bulge or Star Wars Risk: Original Trilogy version at the Albany, NY, store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Carr
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was revised A&A selling for cheap?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gudjon Torfi Sigurdsson
Iceland
Isafjordur
Isafjardarbaer
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought Monsters Menace America at Funagain for $15. Was shopping a few games anyway so I added this one. Hope it's worth it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
yuk you guys are lucky! All that I have 'seen' at the ONE store that I can 'get' to had: "Crap!"; "Crap-2!"; and for 'theologians', then~"Holy Crap!"
soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
echoota wrote:
Was revised A&A selling for cheap?

Didn't see it in the Albany store. But I have a feeling that the $20 is only for the games Hasborg has decided to go out of print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Zentis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Found three copies of Vegas Showdown and a couple copies of Nexus Ops for $20 each. I know you can get them for similar prices online, but sometimes it's nice to be able to walk out the door with them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.