Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M.
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mb
I know this has been brought up a million times, but any update on this? Donald???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
1002am wrote:
I know this has been brought up a million times, but any update on this? Donald???

You can ask Making Fun directly - http://forum.makingfun.com/forumdisplay.php?78-Dominion-Onli....

They have said they expect the 2nd version of the online game to be done in 2 months. However I don't know if that includes mobile versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Gelven
Australia
Morphett Vale
South Australia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
donaldx wrote:
1002am wrote:

You can ask Making Fun directly - http://forum.makingfun.com/forumdisplay.php?78-Dominion-Onli....

They have said they expect the 2nd version of the online game to be done in 2 months. However I don't know if that includes mobile versions.

When an IOS version comes out it will be an instant buy for me, I don't care about the cost, I just want a true IOS version. When this finally happens the world will truly be a better place for all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Stephenson
United States
Buford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gelvo wrote:
When an IOS version comes out it will be an instant buy for me, I don't care about the cost, I just want a true IOS version. When this finally happens the world will truly be a better place for all.

It'll be a sad day for the dozens of other games on my iPhone, as they'll likely never get played again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Randolph
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any news on when/if playdominion online will get adventures. I'd really like to get in about 50 plays of the expansion in the next couple months but I can only see that happening online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
kalaheo wrote:
Is there any news on when/if playdominion online will get adventures. I'd really like to get in about 50 plays of the expansion in the next couple months but I can only see that happening online.

They have estimated 3 months after the new version, and estimated 2 months for that, although this was like a week ago. So, around 5 months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Jaeppel
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Around three years ago they had a nice working and free iOS app pulled from the store, as goko would be releasing their own app Real Soon Now.

Personalky, i will pay nearly any price asked for this game in an offline iOS version. When it happens. Three years, still waiting for a "game that goes everywhere" (making funs slogan)

This discussion is a banned topic here... we might get locked any minute now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt E
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jaeppel wrote:
Personalky, i will pay nearly any price asked for this game in an offline iOS version. When it happens. Three years, still waiting for a "game that goes everywhere" (making funs slogan)

That was Goko's slogan, not Making Fun's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.