Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one seems to be slipping under the radar! Even if you think you have seen it all, take a look! Zombie Mutation has one thing that I haven't seen before. Meat shields! Yep thats right there's a mechanic built right into it so that you don't have to out run the zombies, you just have to out run the other survivors! 108 mini's for $90, hard to go wrong! Check it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im am right there with you its not a run of the mill Zombie game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Brooks
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
I agree I don't know how many people on bgg play video games but this game reminds me left for dead I really hope this game gets funded
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. I just can't believe that this is moving so slowly! Does anyone have any ideas on how to spread the word about this awesome game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new zombie movement really cranks it up a notch, and makes it more realistic! A nice clean fix for a simple problem. Now lets get some more backers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McHaffey
United States
Rancho Santa Fe
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously guys. Have you ever heard the term "Jumping the Shark"? It's a Happy Days reference. You're about a decade late on the whole Zombie thing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
James, the same could be said about anything, yes, anything. I think that this game had (as it was unsucessful) a lot of cool game mechanics that weren't present in any of the other zombie style games currently available. Due to the continued popularity of zombies in modern pop culture, your ten years ago comment is dead wrong, and frankly makes you sound like a hipster. Have you ever heard of everything old is new again? Further, are you familiar with the expresion jumping the shark, because part of its correct usage implies a decline in quality, this game was an (would have been, still could be someday) improvement over the current products available in the market, and would have been my first zombie related boardgame purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.