Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Harsch
United States
Sherwood
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you back Bloodbath do you receive the stretch goals from the other previous 2 KS as well? or are those gone?

Thanks,
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike!

Great question. Many of the stretch goals from the first KS project (All Boss Beasts and Criminals) and a few from the second (Titans and Cicero pack) are included. However, the answer is no, several of the items were exclusive to those specific campaigns. We may roll out a few that will carry forward from the previous campaigns, but not all.

I hope this helps!

-Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Harsch
United States
Sherwood
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the fast response, since I have your attention any thoughts of a level of adding the premium tokens to fill out bloodbath from 40 to 100? My thoughts would be $20 the difference in price?

Thanks,
I will assess my finances for next month and watch a few more video's but I am 90% onboard for bloodbath lol.
Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike!

Thanks for your kind words on our games!

You mean you don't want to have 40 Premiums for Origins and put the other 100 Premiums with TLC and RoR?

I'm afraid custom requests like this are difficult for us to fulfill with accuracy, and create much opportunity for error To help make the fulfillment process flow more smoothly and quickly, we would like to keep it consistent across the board.

Thanks for your understanding, and we hope to see you on board with the Blood Bath soon!

Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.