Symbiotes:

Forces of War:

Carrion Crew:

X-Men 2099:

Wolverines:

Underworld:

**Hellverine counts for Cross-Dimensional Wolverine Rampage**

Avengers (Earth-28918):

**Giant-Man (Falcon) counts for Cross-Dimensional Falcon (not Giant-Man) Rampage, The Hulk counts for Cross-Dimensional Wolverine (not Hulk) Rampage, Iron Punisher counts for Cross-Dimensional Punisher (not Iron Man) Rampage, Sub-Mariner counts for Cross-Dimensional Namor Rampage**

The Blue:

**Logan counts for both Cross-Dimensional Wolverine Rampage and Cross-Dimensional Hulk Rampage**

Battleworld Avengers:

Battleworld Revengers:

Next Avengers:

Circle of Four:

What If:

Assorted Villains:

**Basilisk counts for Cross-Dimensional Cyclops Rampage**

New(er) Fantastic Four:

Gweniverse:

Wrecking Crew: (My personal take combining multiple ideas (credit to the ones who originally came up with the various effects))

Thor Corps:

Henchmen:

Mandarin Rings:

Masterminds:

Starter Decks and Officers:
S.W.O.R.D.

A.R.M.O.R.

Infiltrators (These count as both S.H.I.E.L.D. & Hydra)

A.I.M.

Nova Corps

Green Lantern Corps

Sinestro Corps

Blue Lantern Corps

Red Lantern Corps

Orange Lantern Corps

Indigo Tribe

Star Sapphires

Black Lantern Corps

White Lanterns

NYPD (aka Teamless)

NYPD Officer

NYPD Officer alt

Spider-Friends

Spider-Friends Officer

Alt:

Spider-Friends New Recruits and Sidekick

Wolverines

Wolverines Officer

Wolverines New Recruits and Sidekick

Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters Officers

Ghostbusters Sidekick

Galactus

Foes of the Galaxy

Foes of the Galaxy Officer

Apocalypse

Apocalypse Officers

Crime Syndicate

Foot Clan

Foes of Asgard

Alts:

The Flight Program

I know the pics for the Flight Program are terrible, but it was the best I could find for starter deck cards for Alpha Flight

G.I. Joe

Cobra (From G.I. Joe)

Cobra Officers

Fantastic Four

Guardians of the Galaxy

X-Factor

X-Factor Officer

Masters of the Universe

Sinister Six

Mercs For Money

X-Men/X-Force

Champions:

HYDRA Officer

S.H.I.E.L.D. Sidekick and New Recruit (inspired by BrotherIato):

Alt versions of Sidekick:

Avengers Sidekick and New Recruit:

X-Men Sidekick and New Recruit (Sorry, not Jubilee):

But, here's Jubilee if you really want her (again, inspired by BrotherIato):

More themed Sidekicks (inspired by/re-presented versions of the ones by BrotherIato):

Bystanders:

Wounds:

Ambitions:

Keywords:
Power Up is a keyword created by maverick0023 which means "Place this card from your hand on top of your deck."

Speedster means a card can be played before playing the top card of the Villain Deck.

Perch is just like Burrow, but instead of Streets it's Rooftops

Coordinate:(from Encounters) During another player's turn you can set aside a Coordinate card in your hand face up, and then immediately draw a new card to replace it. While it is set aside, it's considered "out of play." That player can now play a copy of that card. At the end of that player's turn, put the card you Coordinated into YOUR discard pile.

Mandarin Ring: Escape: Stack this card next to the Mastermind, the Mastermind gets +1 Attack while this card is next to it. When the Mastermind is defeated, choose 1 Mandarin Ring stacked next to the Mastermind and shuffle it back into the Villain deck.

(Team-Up is by wgruyter) Team-Up: Villains with Team-Up are moved under a Villain with the same name (Limit: 5), their attack power is combined and they are treated as one Villain.

(Liberate is by fostorial) Liberate: When a villain uses the Liberate keyword, they capture a card from the current players victory pile. The card text will state which card to capture, for example Liberate a Bystander. If the named card type is not available in the current players victory pile, then no card is captured.

Hunter is from fostorial's Transformers Expansion which means "Villains with the Hunter keyword do not enter the city. Instead, they are placed beneath the Hero in the HQ that has the highest cost. At the end of each turn KO the Hero above a Hunter villain, draw a replacement Hero and move all Hunter villains beneath their next suitable target. If there are no available Heroes for a Hunter villain to be placed beneath, the villain escapes."

Rampaging is from fostorial's Exiles expansion which means "Villain Cards with Rampaging move to a new city space at the start of each turn, as if a new Villain has entered the city. This move happens before a new Villain Card is drawn."

Advance is also from fostorial's Exiles expansion which means "Advance effects take place each time a Villain card leaves a city space. When leaving the final city space, the Advance takes place before any Escape effects."

Guard is from fostorial's Street Fighter expansion which means "The mastermind cannot be targeted while a villain with Guard is in the city."

Vigilant(from Encounters) functions like an Artifact, but when you use it's effect, the card goes to your discard pile.

Mobilize(from Encounters) is an effect that happens as soon as a Hero is recruited from the HQ.

Sacrifice(from Encounters) basically means KO the card to get the effect.

Wrecking Crew functions exactly like X-Treme/Fantastic Attack (+1\\\ for each other card with Wrecking Crew in the city)

Devour is from RangerRob's Savage Land expansion which means KO any Hero or Bystander captured by this card. Also treat any KO'd bystander as if they also were carried off by an escaping villain.

Hostage means this Villain gets +1\\\ for each Bystander attached to them.

HYDRA Clearance: In order to fight a Villain with "HYDRA Clearance" you must discard a HYDRA Ally. (Unlike the official S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance keyword, only HYDRA works. BTW, with the advent of my custom starter decks, I plan to only allow SHIELD Heroes to be discarded for their respective Clearance. Though, I may let any starters work if we end up with a game where everyone has starters other than SHIELD)

Ablaze (by svenmother): Ablaze means that a Villain set Ablaze has -1 damage. This damage is stacking getting -1 damage each time they are set Ablaze in a turn. If reduced to 0, they are defeated as per normal.

In my personal opinion, the recruit and attack you get from a Vigilant card only counts on the turn it's played, just like it's class and team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: YBDynamo Customs
What do the keywords mean on forces of war? Also, you seem to have duplicates of the symbiotes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phage & Lasher are just alternate art from their more recent appearances, as for the Forces of War,
Hunter is from fostorial's Transformers Expansion which means "Villains with the Hunter keyword do not enter the city. Instead, they are placed beneath the Hero in the HQ that has the highest cost. At the end of each turn KO the Hero above a Hunter villain, draw a replacement Hero and move all Hunter villains beneath their next suitable target. If there are no available Heroes for a Hunter villain to be placed beneath, the villain escapes."
Rampaging is from fostorial's Exiles expansion which means "Villain Cards with Rampaging move to a new city space at the start of each turn, as if a new Villain has entered the city. This move happens before a new Villain Card is drawn."
Advance is also from fostorial's Exiles expansion which means "Advance effects take place each time a Villain card leaves a city space. When leaving the final city space, the Advance takes place before any Escape effects."
And Guard is from fostorial's Street Fighter expansion which means "The mastermind cannot be targeted while a villain with Guard is in the city."

The rest are official ones, if anyone doesn't know those I can post them too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added them both to the Marvel Master Database.

Made a 2nd entry for the Symbiotes so folk could see them both.

Welcome Back Dynamo...we missed yah!

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1268493/marvel-master-databa...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing as how Galendrick came up with the idea of Objects of Power to bring the Infinity Gems into Legendary, and Upper Deck's subsequent treatment of making them Artifact Villains, I decided to try converting wgruyter's Mandarin Rings, with some ideas of my own into Artifact Villains myself, for comments on specific ones, by name in pic order they are: Remaker, Influence, Spin, Spectral, Nightbringer, Daimonic, Incandescence, Lightning, The Liar, & Zero

Intimidate is similar to Elusive, ie: Intimidate X: "You can only recruit this Hero if you have made at least X Attack this turn." You don't have to spend that Attack to recruit this Hero, you just have to have made that much Attack this turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added the Rings to the Marvel Master Database.

Whew, they kick things up a notch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(same post than before but I broke down the wall of text)

New keywords:

Guard is from fostorial's Street Fighter expansion which means "The mastermind cannot be targeted while a villain with Guard is in the city."

The rest are official ones, if anyone doesn't know those I can post them too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the Selene's Inner Circle edits and the posting of the Symbiotes Group...fitting as I just read "Carnage U.S.A."

And welcome back!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eli Bard's effect of playing a KO'd hero as if from the villain deck might need an additional clarification to prevent players from resurrecting 0-cost 0-fight SHIELD/HYDRA. Either non-grey, or attack equal to their cost + something, or a fixed amount.

Dreadface's Fight effect could affect a symbiote if they happen to be rightmost at that time, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For Dreadface:
Yeah it could, but the bystander attack boost effects wouldn't stack, it would still be only +1 per bystander.

For Eli Bard: I think i'll go with non-grey heroes for the edit.

EDIT:
Here's a Herald of Galactus I threw together to utilize the last Hero class:

Will probably have to change that Ambush effect a bit to account for no strength heroes, I'll think it over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I updated the Spectral Ring, Zero Ring, and Eli Bard cards above and here is another original Villain group (the art is inconsistent because they're all original characters, so they may not be for everybody, but I would like opinions on their effects/challenge factor):

(Team-Up is by wgruyter) Team-Up: Villains with Team-Up are moved under a Villain with the same name (Limit: 5), their attack power is combined and they are treated as one Villain.

(Liberate is by fostorial) Liberate: When a villain uses the Liberate keyword, they capture a card from the current players victory pile. The card text will state which card to capture, for example Liberate a Bystander. If the named card type is not available in the current players victory pile, then no card is captured.

So basically, if Goblin is in the city and another shows up, it's moved under the first and a Bystander from the turn player's victory pile is attached to them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Came up with an interesting Mastermind, just wanted to share:

And a bit of clarification, He is intended to play with the Heroes game but I thought it would be interesting to add an Adversary group from the Villains game, signifying him turning the heroes to his cause, if one doesn't own Villains, just treat it as saying Villain group.

Who wants to save the Princess?

Why 3 Victory Points? Because she's the Princess and everyone wants to fight the Mastermind and get 3 additional VP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: YBDynamo Customs (Added King Washington Mastermind & Princess Peach Bystander)
For any interested, here are some logos I cut/made for Legendedit if anyone wants to make/update Heroes/Allies for these teams:
Apocalypse
Excalibur
New Warriors
Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
Runaways
Gamma Flight
Beta Flight
Omega Flight
Starjammers
X-Factor
X-Factor Investigations
X-Tinction Agenda (I don't know what's going on in this comic, I just cut the X in case)
X.avier S.ecurity E.nforcers
Genosha
Hulk(s)

I am aware of the semi-recent Starjammers and Runaways expansions others made, the main reasons behind doing those logos is that I could barely make out Starjammers logo (it is very hard to find a good, clear logo for them), and the Runaways logo was on a white background, so I did a transparent one.

Also, here are the crews from Legendary Encounters:
Sulaco
The Betty
Fury-161
Nostromo
Colonial Marines
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: YBDynamo Customs (Added King Washington Mastermind & Princess Peach Bystander)
New Wounds! (Based on Legendary Encounters Strikes except first one)

The last one in keeping with the conversion should be discard all SHIELD Heroes, but I thought come late game, some might not have any SHIELD Heroes anymore, with the way I did it, no matter what stage of game you're in, you'll have to discard at least 1 card.

All were done in Legendedit, which is why the lower lines start getting eaten by the frame, if anyone wants, I can do them from my template and re-post them.

EDIT: Brood Wound!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Foster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: YBDynamo Customs (Added King Washington Mastermind, Princess Peach Bystander, New Wounds)
I'll try and fix that frame eating on the wounds. Should just need to amend the template files. Just let me know if you come across any other bugs and I'll try and fix them.

In the meantime, you can just add spaces to the start of your lines to force the spacing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Conners
msg tools
Re: YBDynamo Customs (Added King Washington Mastermind, Princess Peach Bystander, New Wounds)
On "damaged hand", and "fallen friend", I don't see any way to heal these wounds, because the first thing you do is discard these. Since they won't be in your hand at the end of the turn, you can't use the heal effect.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With those two they say at the beginning of your turn you do those effects, you could still get them in your hand during your turn. And to heal you can't recruit Heroes or defeat Villains, you can still play cards and be able to heal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Conners
msg tools
Thanks for correction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added the Wounds to the Game Modifications Tab...

over in the Marvel Master Databse.

I like them a lot. Well done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been somewhat off Legendary lately because of a project for Thunderstone Advance to create a Zelda expansion, so I've mostly been playing that, If anyone's interested in it, I have a thread in the towers of ruin variant forum with what's been done so far. Anyway, I thought I'd share some Legendary card ideas if anyone would like to try them out and give feedback, these are only placeholder cards, so no pics atm:

First, 1 more Villain I added to my previously posted Carrion Crew villain group:

The Carrion Crew Leader himself:

And finally, 2 Heroes:

All characters are my own original characters.

Coordinate is a keyword from Legendary Encounters:

During another player's turn you can set aside a Coordinate card in your hand face up, and then immdiately draw a new card to replace it. While it is set aside, it's considered "out of play." That player can now play a copy of that card. At the end of that player's turn, put the card you Coordinated into YOUR discard pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated Mandarin Rings above, created a new keyword for them because of the wall of text they had.

Mandarin Ring means:
Escape: Stack this card next to the Mastermind, the Mastermind gets +1 Attack while this card is next to it. When the Mastermind is defeated, choose 1 Mandarin Ring stacked next to the Mastermind and shuffle it back into the Villain deck.

That way, the Mastermind still gets the attack bonuses, but you are able to knock it down some, I did think about having them all return to the Villain deck, but I thought that might make them too easy, especially with the one ring that lets you remove a ring from the Mastermind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the Mastermind ascent mechanic and taking into account the various versions of the Phoenix Five, there were some ideas I liked, and some I didn't, so I decided to combine those ideas into this take on the Phoenix Five:

I'm working on ideas for a Phoenix Force Villain Group and am somewhat torn on the original ideas I had for them which was that whenever they Escape or were KO'd they returned to the Villain deck and the the idea of them ascending to Masterminds, they could be brutal combined with this Mastermind, I'm thinking of mixing the ideas. I'm interested in everyone's ideas on it, and if it helps, this is the list of phoenixes I'm looking at:
Colossus
Wolverine
Cyclops
Magik
Namor
Emma Frost
Vulcan
Spider-Man
Magneto
Stepford Cuckoos
Storm
Hope Summers
Gambit
Franklin Richards
Nate Grey
Kid Omega
Fongji Wu (A past Iron Fist)
Nightcrawler
Celeste Cuckoo

If mixing, who thinks who should become Masterminds and who should return to the Villain deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: YBDynamo Customs (Added New Phoenix Five idea)
Added Phoenix Five to the Marvel Master Database on the Masterminds page.

Looks Really tough...but really fun as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love it! Great job!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are the first 3 Villains for my planned Phoenix Force Villain Group:

The Phoenix keyword means: "Whenever this Villain would Escape or be KO'd, it instead gets shuffled back into the Villain deck. All escape effects still apply."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [6] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.