Subject: Wolf of the Week 2 : Royalflush rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: wotw [+] [View All]
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Without further ado I am here to announce our second Wolf of the Week! Royalflush!

Yeah, yeah... Was *supposed* to pick someone not close to me, well I won't bore you with the whole story, besides this week is all about him! But I just really couldn't see picking anyone else... Plus, I needed *something* to go my way for all the teasing/votes/misc other crap I go through on here

Royal came into the WW scene just about a year ago and he's already moved up to the number 7 spot for most games played AND the number 6 spots for most Mod'ed games... That's just crazy! hehe...

Well, enough of what I have to say besides, I will get my questions in too! Let's get this thing kicked off! Here's what he has to say for himself to get the questions running:

Royalflush wrote:
I was born in Enumclaw, Washington; but I only lived there for a bit over a year. I grew up in Eagle River, Alaska (just outside and also a part of Anchorage). Then I moved back down to Washington in the Summer of '02 and have traveled a bit around the country in the last couple years.

My family played LOTS of boardgames. These weren't the niche boardgames that I've been introduced to in the past couple years though. But nevertheless my family currently has two huge bookshelves of boardgames (and now they've gotten some of those niche games too ).

My Dad plays a lot of chess (Expert rating and started Chess Clubs), so I got introduced to deep abstract games from there. Played a lot of Risk growing up. I created a lot of variants to it. Also played Monopoly, but always played it with anything goes rules as far as negotiation was concerned. Also played a decent amount of Diplomacy, my favorite game for a while. And then I played a fair amount of Poker (including Hold'em before it became famous). Was always interested by A&A but never actually played it, but damn, it was always one that I thought about getting.

So... my entrance into real boardgaming (for lack of a better term). December of '04. I had been looking online at info on boardgames, because it had come to my mind and I started looking. Found some different sites and a couple that lots of reviews of games. I might have run across bgg, but I don't remember for sure. Then I went down to my local FLGS in Portland with a load of cash looking for a list of games I had come up with. When I went into the store I saw a table of boardgames they had on display at the front. Twilight Imperium III was one of those games. Can you fall in love with a boardgame before having read the rules or opening the box? If so, I did. I bought it along with Carcassonne and Attika. I later found bgg via the forums for TI at FFG's site. I found ww after reading a geeklist talking about it.

And then I signed up for 3 games that all started the same week (and 3 more that started soon all at the same time)... and here I am.

I've gotten into boardgaming quite a lot now and ww as well. I attended my first boardgame convention just a little while back (bgg.con!). I am currently taking a break from college, but I will be back soon, studying mechanical and electrical engineering. I will be studying somewhere in the northeast (because I haven't been there ). This Summer I plan on visiting Alaska for the first time in almost 5 years (and possibly visiting England?).

There we go. I'm ready for your questions. Shoot away!

Jeremy's 2 Truths and 1 Lie:

I have never downhill skied or snowboarded.

I have never broken a bone in my body.

I have never played a Nintendo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
I tend to like light to medium games but have dabbled in heavy games some as well and have enjoyed some of them ... With a little bit of pressure from my gaming group to try heavier longer games, of course TI3 is brought up... And as you know I tried out A Game of Thrones last weekend... With what you know about my gaming habits, will I like TI3? And what other longer or heavy games might you suggest for me to try out...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Jeremy! Happy Wolf of the Week!

Let's start with some simple questions for you.

Which werewolfer would you most like to meet?

Which werewolfer would you most like to team up with?

Like so many of us, you see werewolf games everywhere. What do you think of the Wizard of Oz as a werewolf theme? Who would be the wolves?

Would you prefer to find the Cowardly Lion, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, or Dorothy naked in your christmas presents?

Which werewolfer reminds you most of Judy Garland?

How about my potential Village People werewolf game? Which band would you like to see a werewolf game based on?

And some non-ww questions

Which state in the US would you most like to visit?

Which book would you like to base a (non-ww) game on?

What is your favourite game on BSW at the moment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeremy, you're the man. Since you Mod quite a few games I'll throw some of those type questions at ya, and a few others.

1. What really drives you in making a game - a cool theme, or a cool mechanic? Both I'm sure, but which has the advantage?

2. What's your favorite point of game construction? Moment of inspiration; fleshing out the roles, theme, and mechanics; or the watching the actual game unfold?

3. You went to BGG Con. Which WW game would you like most to see played live if any of them could be implemented to run in a live format.

4. Most frustrating moment of BGG WW you've had.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I'm enjoying annoying the monkey crap out of everyone in Royal's George game, I have to ask something.

Ummm...

1) Are you trying to take my #1 spot for most modded games? Cause you can't have it. It's mine, I earned it myself!

2) Please ignore evil kima, he hasn't been off his leash for a good 8 months or so, and he's very bitter about the whole thing. My first *real* question is what's your favorite game you've moderated online? And of course why, because I don't let anyone get off the hook with a simple yes/no/one word answer.

3) Let's suppose you're stranded on a desert island with 11 other people and the only game you have is a werewolf deck. What 11 people do you think you could stand to play 6 months worth of FTF werewolf until the rescue planes arrived? And would you turn into a werewolf yourself? Quiet you.

4) Now suppose the island had monkeys that you could recruit and... oh never mind.

5) What game did you enjoy the most as a wolf? As a villager?

6) What role do you think you're best at playing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xandryyte wrote:
I tend to like light to medium games but have dabbled in heavy games some as well and have enjoyed some of them ... With a little bit of pressure from my gaming group to try heavier longer games, of course TI3 is brought up... And as you know I tried out A Game of Thrones last weekend... With what you know about my gaming habits, will I like TI3? And what other longer or heavy games might you suggest for me to try out...

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what you thought of AGOT... you'll have to tell me more about your thoughts on it first. What did you like about it and what didn't you like?

You play a lot of lighter games, so I'm not sure off the bat how to answer your question. I'd love to answer it though. I just need a bit more information first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
melissa wrote:
Hi, Jeremy! Happy Wolf of the Week!

Thanks!

Quote:
Let's start with some simple questions for you.

Simple sounds good. Shoot!

Quote:
Which werewolfer would you most like to meet?

kuchick. Need I honestly say more?

Quote:
Which werewolfer would you most like to team up with?

hmmm... as evil? Agnespoodle would be really fun to team up with. Also Jmilum would be really high on my list.

Quote:
Like so many of us, you see werewolf games everywhere. What do you think of the Wizard of Oz as a werewolf theme? Who would be the wolves?

A Wizard of Oz game sounds fun. Wolves would have to be the Wicked Witch of the West and the Wicked Witch of the East, no? Gotta have some flying monkeys as aux evils...

Or maybe we could flip it. The misunderstood Witches. The villagers are flying monkeys. Dorothy is a wolf. Maybe she can activate the other wolves somehow... that would be thematic. Hmmmm....

Quote:
Would you prefer to find the Cowardly Lion, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, or Dorothy naked in your christmas presents?

Dorothy without a doubt!

Quote:
Which werewolfer reminds you most of Judy Garland?

Can I exchange the person here for Dorothy in the previous question? ;-)
Is it too cliche to say kuchick because she's from Kansas? Oh well, I'll say kuchick anyway.

Quote:
How about my potential Village People werewolf game?

In.

Now when is it going to be played? Do we have to sing in thread? Somehow make our posts show a Y, M, C, A ?

Quote:
Which band would you like to see a werewolf game based on?

They Might Be Giants. Their songs are so wild and zany that you could have a lot of fun building a game around it!

Quote:
Which state in the US would you most like to visit?

Hawaii, which I have sadly not been to yet (the only state in the western half of the US I've not been to). I'm also planning on visiting Alaska this summer which I haven't been to in almost 5 years. And then there are other states I'd like to visit for the people who I know that are there, but that's not as much for the state itself.

Quote:
Which book would you like to base a (non-ww) game on?

American Gods, my favorite book. Already got an idea partially formed on it. Can't leak the details as it will probably be a hidden info game.

Quote:
What is your favourite game on BSW at the moment?

I have to go with RA on that one. I love that game
So who's up for some RA?

RA RA RA RA RA RA RA!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dbmurph22 wrote:
Jeremy, you're the man.

cool

Quote:
1. What really drives you in making a game - a cool theme, or a cool mechanic? Both I'm sure, but which has the advantage?

Usually theme is the starting point. Then mechanics that arise from the theme will drive it a bit. And then the theme reasserts itself. I find the theme to be very important mechanically.

I have also created some games based on a mechanic I wanted to try out.

Examples of both:

Based on Theme:

Romeo and Juliet
RA
Stargate

Based on Mechanic:

Telepath Series.
Pure Chaos series.

Quote:
2. What's your favorite point of game construction? Moment of inspiration; fleshing out the roles, theme, and mechanics; or the watching the actual game unfold?

Somewhere after the initial inspiration and before everything is fully fleshed out, when you're filling in all of the general details and doing lots of brainstorming. That's the part that is the most fun. After that you have to go back and keep revising until it all meshes and works correctly. I also love watching the game unfold and seeing what happens. It's great to have the viewpoint that a mod gets. And not only do you have that viewpoint, but it is your game that is unfolding!

Quote:
3. You went to BGG Con. Which WW game would you like most to see played live if any of them could be implemented to run in a live format.

Dune. My favorite forum game, so it follows that I'd love to play it in person. It would be insane to have a fully working game of Dune f2f. (Someone needs to get us clickers or something so we can put in votes in realtime like on the forum. That would be interesting.)

I also love Lunacy. I get to do things and get away with things that I could never get away with in any other game. Where else can you act loony and not get lynched for it?

Quote:
4. Most frustrating moment of BGG WW you've had.

Elysia 2. The ending frustrated the hell out of me. I made a play that I felt should have won the game for us, but the mod had given false information to the players and it cost us the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Hannibal-

What's the deal with SG-1? You seem to really like it.

Your friend,
CapAp

P.S. Was B.A as much of a bad-ass as I think he was?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kimapesan wrote:
1) Are you trying to take my #1 spot for most modded games? Cause you can't have it. It's mine, I earned it myself!

I don't think you have that much to worry about there... you'll have 23! by early January! That's a LOT of games. Wow.

I merely have 10 right now. (13 by early December). Far below 23... heh

Quote:
2) Please ignore evil kima, he hasn't been off his leash for a good 8 months or so, and he's very bitter about the whole thing.

Waiting for the next Wolfies? At least this time there won't be so many of us actively trying to get you kicked out...

Quote:
My first *real* question is what's your favorite game you've moderated online? And of course why, because I don't let anyone get off the hook with a simple yes/no/one word answer.

Either Pure Chaos or Pure Chaos II. It was insane to do PC II, but it was quite fun seeing all the different powers that were created and to watch the game play out.

From purely a perspective of the creation aspect, I would have to say Romeo and Juliet. It was my first complex game and it was very thematic. And it will be an even better game come February

Quote:
3) Let's suppose you're stranded on a desert island with 11 other people and the only game you have is a werewolf deck. What 11 people do you think you could stand to play 6 months worth of FTF werewolf until the rescue planes arrived? And would you turn into a werewolf yourself? Quiet you.

kuchick, xandryyte, agnespoodle, javal, jmilum, mdp, seanp, luthien, arkibet, sybot

(a question like that really make want to list you all by first name )
Couldn't get everyone in there due to a lack of seats on the airplane

And this list is fairly exclusively those of you who I have played with f2f.

If I had ever played with you f2f Kima, I'd think about putting you on this list .

Quote:
4) Now suppose the island had monkeys that you could recruit and... oh never mind.

hehe

Let the games begin!

[vote Monkey named George]

Quote:
5) What game did you enjoy the most as a wolf? As a villager?

With 17 of my 81 *completed* games being a wolf I have to select just one? (I really shouldn't have posted that number... that's going to come back to bite me).

I'll probably have to go with Fluxx 2. It was a great set of wolves to work with, which was fun. Also, the game itself was a bit of a rollercoaster for the playing of it. Definitely an intriguing game to have played a wolf in.

I've only been a villager 21 times... Not many really stick out though. I'd have to go with Canada or Cabin in the Woods. They were both fun... and I pegged the wolf both times. I participated much more in Cabin in the Woods, so I'll choose that one. I may have lost, but I still enjoyed it

Quote:
6) What role do you think you're best at playing?

Ummm... it's fun being a mind leech!

A common role though?
I do enjoy being a wolf, but am I best at playing that as opposed to other roles? With so many roles being niche roles that only appear in certain games I have lots of experience as villager and as wolf. So yes, I'll say I'm best at playing wolf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Payne
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmb
Royalflush wrote:
I participated much more in Cabin in the Woods, so I'll choose that one. I may have lost, but I still enjoyed it

I thought you were gonna throw it away at the end there. I really thought that you were gonna get it wrong again, like you did in After School Special...

Now for some more serious business...

1: Why do you play?

2: Favourite lynch time?

3: Favourite tiebreaker?

4: Least favourite tiebreaker?

5: Favourite number of players?

6: Is there anything that you saw in a game that worked really well, and you wish that you would see in more games?

7: Is there anything that you saw in a game, that you thought was really clever, and that possibly should have worked really well, but ended up being crap?

8: Is there anything that you want to want to see in a werewolf game that you haven't yet?

9: Have you ever been mod killed? If so, why?

10: If you had never discovered werewolf, what would you be playing instead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lardarse wrote:
Royalflush wrote:
I participated much more in Cabin in the Woods, so I'll choose that one. I may have lost, but I still enjoyed it

I thought you were gonna throw it away at the end there. I really thought that you were gonna get it wrong again, like you did in After School Special...

Ooooh, burn!

But if you read that thread you'll see that I really had no choice on my vote. There was no getting past that one post of Xand's.

Quote:
1: Why do you play?

Because I enjoy it. It's fun. And I love the community.

Quote:
2: Favourite lynch time?

Not sure. My schedule changes a decent amount. I'll say 9pm bgg.

Quote:
3: Favourite tiebreaker?

LHV (Longest Held Vote). I like sniping. Makes people more wary of what they do in a game... and it's fun!

(You'll notice my games tend to use LHV)

Quote:
4: Least favourite tiebreaker?

Coin flip. Ugh.

Enough said.

Quote:
5: Favourite number of players?

Depends on the game. 5p ww can be quite fun. So can a basic 11p. And Dune is a monster sized game. So I can't give you any specific number or even a specific range. It all depends on the specific ruleset.

Quote:
6: Is there anything that you saw in a game that worked really well, and you wish that you would see in more games?

All the time. Oftentimes, these mechanics do end up getting picked up too.

I'd like to see some more games use IRV (which Esuh used in Canada). It adds an interested element of extra information (and potential misinformation too ).

That's by far from the only thing I've seen in a game that I want to see in more games (Murph's Exodus mechanic for example), but I could go on listing mechanics for ages .

Quote:
7: Is there anything that you saw in a game, that you thought was really clever, and that possibly should have worked really well, but ended up being crap?

Most definitely.

As mods, we experiment with new ideas and that means we hit duds or run into unexpected results sometimes.

Look at my Attribut game...

Even when these mechanics end up failing, there is still usually a way to revise it and make it work better or at least something valuable to be gained from its failure.

Quote:
8: Is there anything that you want to want to see in a werewolf game that you haven't yet?

Do games that myself or other mods have planned count as not having happened yet?

If so, I'll say "having a mod be able to play in his/her game".

There are a number of games based off of some of the roles I've seen in the Pure Chaos games that I'd love to see. And do variants on current mechanics also count? What about new groupings of current mechanics?

Quote:
9: Have you ever been mod killed? If so, why?

Kind of, yes. In Tavern Tussle I disappeared for my hiatus and was "found dead". Bad decision on my part to play. Sorry Latria.

Quote:
10: If you had never discovered werewolf, what would you be playing instead?

Just boardgames in general. TI3, Poker, etc. Probably pretty similar to what I play other than ww now, but maybe more of those games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Payne
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, I'll accept variants of what's already happened for question 8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you elaborate on your answer to the Judy Garland question? devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Jeremy!

Your games tend to have innovations in mechanics, moreso than other mods by pushing the boundaries of what has been offered to you. Attribute being completely run on Cassy is an example.

Do you actively try to build new mechanics into each of your games?

How do you come up with the new mechanics?

When are we going to take a second stab at Diplomacy the werewolf game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So according to my records the Second Card for Aldie from the Werewolf community has been sent to you, but I havn't heard if you recieved it yet or did anything with it. Any chance of finding it, and sending it on?

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/896953#896953

Yes, I know I havn't done a good job of tracking either, but now seemed like a good time to bring it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Acekim
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Royal!

What's your Meyers-Briggs personality type?

When playing these games, do you trust your gut instinct or your analysis more?

What do you consider your finest performance? Which game in particular?

What performances by others have you witnessed and said to yourself, "wow!"

Which player do you generally find most difficult to get a read on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
So tell me Royal. What went through your mind at BGG.con when you pulled the werewolf card for like the fifth game in a row?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CapAp wrote:

In France, they call him "Barracuda".

Honest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Jeremy!

Here are my questions:

Face to Face Werewolf themed:

1.) How was it being a wolf so often at BGG.con? Would you have preferred other roles?

2.) What is the most important trait about being a successful face to face wolf? (which you did fairly well, in my opinion)

3.) What is a common mistake you see people make when playing live?

---

On line Werewolf themed:

A.) Have you played in (or read) a game you wish you had designed the rules for? If so, what about it caught your eye. If not, what types of rules do you think would catch your eye?

B.) What were the most challenging aspects of running the Pure Chaos games?

C.) What first brought you to On Line Werewolf?

---

Non-Werewolf themed:

!.) What are some of the challenges you have faced since finishing college?

@.) Where (as in city, state, or country) would you like to end up living at some point in your life?

#.) Where do you find your inspiration and passion?

---

Random:

Ctrl.) Name some movies you've recently seen.

Alt.) What websites do you like besides BSW and BGG?

Del.) What's your favorite holiday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang, Arki got the good questions

Um, How did you discover werewolf?
How did you discover the geek?
How did you discover werewolf on the geek, if it is not the same as above?

Have you had any game where you just fell flat on your face? What was it? Describe what happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CapAp wrote:
Dear Hannibal-

What's the deal with SG-1? You seem to really like it.

Your friend,
CapAp

Dear Fan CapAp,

SG-1 is a great show. What are you, the token fugitive trying to avoid it? The only qualm I have with it is as I told Murdock "They don't have a you, Murdock."

Yes, B.A is one bad ass motherf*cker. If you've never seen him in action you are seriously missing out. My plans don't work great, but they do work. But B.A is one of those always essential parts of a plan. I love it when a plan comes together!

Thanks for your dedication to the A-Team!

Your Friend,
George Peppard (aka "Hannibal")

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Belash wrote:
Congrats Jeremy!

Thanks! cool

Quote:
Your games tend to have innovations in mechanics, moreso than other mods by pushing the boundaries of what has been offered to you. Attribute being completely run on Cassy is an example.

Experimentation and curiosity.

I was curious how feasible it would be to run a game purely by Cassandra. If Cassie could withstand the amount of strain on it without really really slowing down, it would be possible. Not currently the case though. It was an interesting experiment though

Quote:
Do you actively try to build new mechanics into each of your games?

Certain games of mine are developed around a new concept I want to play while many others are developed around a theme. For the ones developed around a mechanic this is definitely the case. As for the ones centered around a theme...

I love trying new things. Also, it can be hard to use currently existing mechanics to carry the theme. Oftentimes I feel it necessary to create new mechanics or variants on existing mechanics in order to best support the theme. So the answer for theme-central games is no. Any new mechanics in those games tends to come about from the theme. But I do actively build new mechanics in many of my games.

One caveat to this is that sometimes a mechanic I want to try will lead me to a theme I really want to explore, but then the theme becomes the important part and the original mechanic doesn't necessarily make it to the final version.

Quote:
How do you come up with the new mechanics?

I explained some of this in my previous answer when commenting about my thematic games. As fr ones centered around mechanics it more or less is just something I really want to try out. For example, modding and playing in the same game. Flashes of inspiration are also very helpful. And then some mechanics just take a lot of hard work to flesh out from their vague idea stage.

Quote:
When are we going to take a second stab at Diplomacy the werewolf game?

When are you available to co-mod?

Have your people call my people and we'll do lunch sometime.

(And I think I'd like to go back and re-hash some of the ideas and see if some of it can't be reworked in an even better way! )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Melsana wrote:
So according to my records the Second Card for Aldie from the Werewolf community has been sent to you, but I havn't heard if you recieved it yet or did anything with it. Any chance of finding it, and sending it on?

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/896953#896953

Yes, I know I havn't done a good job of tracking either, but now seemed like a good time to bring it up.

Do I still have it?

Wow, if I do I'm quite embarrassed right now. shake

I'll look through my stuff today (just got it back from Florida finally!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RF,

Why aren't you dead yet? Please see to that.

Love,
AP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.