1 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Hades Shard new post - Valencia Estevez rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
João Almeida
msg tools
mbmb
"One of the things I want to see in Android: Netrunner is a brazilian Runner. I don’t even know if Brazil still exists in Android world, but I don’t care – I want one!!!1! …but, while I don’t have it, I’m taking my time to enjoy “the Angel”. Valencia Estevez is a latin american character with an unusual deck size. All she needs to be perfect is a promo art by Matt Zeilinger.

I started designing this deck expecting it to be terrible, and it kinda was at the first try. I got beaten over and over, as it usually happens when I’m trying new stuff – but that’s when it becomes fun, right?

I was so amazed by all the new cards from Order and Chaos that the initial version of this deck used only 1 influence point. Obviously, there was room for improvement, and that’s why I didn’t get frustrated so easily. By changing things here and there, slowly testing the possibilities, I finally got into a version that I’m happy with."

Read the full article here: https://hadesshard.wordpress.com/2015/04/25/from-arcane-to-d...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls