Popular Tags: [View All]
H. GzMz
Spain
Almeria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Should this rule

11.12 Croosfire.
The Anti Tank Fire Table contains this modifier "+2 if the target is attacked this turn through two or more non-adjacent hexes." This applies only to attacks traced through a non-adjacent hex after the first At attack on the vehicle this turn (not ne cesarily during the same action segment). The modifier does not apply if the target unit moves after the first unit fires on it and before the second unit fires.

To qualify for the croosfire modifier, the second and/or subsequent AT attack must be traced through an actual non-adjacent hex - not along the spine between an adjacent and a non-adjacent hex.

be interpretated like that

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57862367@N00/301156462/

(the example was made in Spanish, but you only need to know three words: Si (yes), No (no) and Objetivo (objective) See? You knew more Spanish than what you tought)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan McKinney
United States
El Segundo
California
flag msg tools
badge
I'm sorry, I can't interpret your question (or your diagram). Having all the hexes labeled either "si" or "no" is very confusing.

However, if you're firing from the "No" hex on the left with the orange arrow pointing to it, an then you fire from the "Yes" hex on the left with the orange arrow pointing at it, you do NOT get the +2. If you fired from "No" to "No" (both w/ orange arrows, you would still not get the +2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H. GzMz
Spain
Almeria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Ethan,
Ill try to make it more clear:

For this rule i think the keyword is "through/along".

As I understand it:

*hexes "SI" qualify for the croosfire modifier because the attack is "traced through an actual non-adjacent hex".

*hexes "NO" do not qualify for the croosfire modifier because the attack is traced "along the spine between an adjacent and a non-adjacent hex".

Correct?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.