7 Posts

Zombicide Season 3: Rue Morgue» Forums » General

Subject: Extra weapon cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T H
Sweden
flag msg tools
I got some extra weapon cards that I can't see are mentioned in the KS.
The cards are: SPS12, Thompson, Desert Egle, Ross' bowling ball and Will's comet launcher.

Did everyone get these cards?
Should I shuffle in these with the other equipment cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are pimp mobile weapons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The bowling ball and comet launcher were special weapons that came with the Ross and Will survivors. It was answered somewhere else on these boards by a Guillotine Games employee that they were not intended to be pimp weapons. They can be mixed in the normal weapon deck.

The other cards you mentioned are the VIP #2 pimp weapons that were given as a stretch goal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Snoqualmie
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Oh by the way, which one's Pink?
mbmbmbmbmb
Are those 5 extra cards supposed to be the $670K Pimp Weapons Cards stretch goal? I'm trying to match up everything I received in the kickstarter delivery. What confuses me is the graphic on the kickstarter page for that goal shows Pink M4, Daisho, Golden AK-47 which so far I haven't found anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Snoqualmie
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, Looks like the weapons pictured in the graphic are a part of VIP #1 Box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mayshayes wrote:
Are those 5 extra cards supposed to be the $670K Pimp Weapons Cards stretch goal? I'm trying to match up everything I received in the kickstarter delivery. What confuses me is the graphic on the kickstarter page for that goal shows Pink M4, Daisho, Golden AK-47 which so far I haven't found anywhere.

The SPS12, Thompson, & Desert Eagle are the cards from that stretch goal (and also come with the VIP #2 box). The Bowling Ball and Comet Launcher came with Season #2's exclusive Ross and Will characters. There was nothing to mention that they would again be included with this season, but perhaps were given since the Will & Ross dashboards are part of the dashboards that they messed up last time and are including with season 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Snoqualmie
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.