Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The flavour text on the Buka cards are surprisingly cohesive, offering an actual story. I find it relatively eay to infer both a) who is responsible for the events mentioned therein, and b) one can assume the conclusion (namely, that the peoples of Blue Moon unite and repel the invaders)--but will there be any official continuation of the story?
On a related note, are we to assume that Blue Moon City takes place after the Buka Invasion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gyges wrote:
The flavour text on the Buka cards are surprisingly cohesive, offering an actual story. I find it relatively eay to infer both a) who is responsible for the events mentioned therein, and b) one can assume the conclusion (namely, that the peoples of Blue Moon unite and repel the invaders)--but will there be any official continuation of the story?

What you really want to read is Frank Rehfeld's novel. Of course what I really want to read is Frank Rehfeld's novel. Minor drawback, it's in German. But there's material not in the novel either - nor on the cards.

Quote:
On a related note, are we to assume that Blue Moon City takes place after the Buka Invasion?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb

Quote:

see: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/bluemooncity.html

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.