7 Posts

PnP-LnL Island War Deluxe» Forums » Rules

Subject: counters explanation for squad and leader missing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stephane hubert
msg tools
Hi folks.

I'm not positive if this is the right channel for posting this question.

I'm trying to play the Island War Deluxe PNP. I've noticed that the explanation for the numbers on the squad and leader counters is missing from the manual. Would anyone help me figuring this out? I would have thought it would be basic information to include in the rule book (unless I'm missing it).

I've search the "net"... but nothing yet.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A picture is worth a few paragraphs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephane hubert
msg tools
Well I'll be damn!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't tell anyone, but I had the same problem. BTW, it's a pretty good game. I don't love the armor rules, but the rest is fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephane hubert
msg tools
ZombieMark wrote:
Don't tell anyone, but I had the same problem. BTW, it's a pretty good game. I don't love the armor rules, but the rest is fun.

I just finished printing and cutting the counters (the adhesive spray is a god send, but really stinky). I've mounted the maps on some foam boards... Now I can't wait to try the first scenario!

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Black
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are leader counters identical on both sides?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Black
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I ask because I am currently assembling the game and noticed there is Eratta posted on a file here at BGG, but have been unable to open it on my old MAC. The leader counters I printed after buying the game appear to be identical on both sides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.