BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Northeast

Subject: Looking for Android: Netrunner players in southern NH rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan H
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I've been obsessed with A:NR for about the last year. Reading and re-reading cards and anything I can find about the game. Watching tourney videos. Analyzing decklists. Everything I can. It took me some months before that periodically trying to understand the rules. Once it clicked (as it were), I've been dying to get into it as much as possible.

I've still never played even one game. No one I know plays or wants to. Hopefully there's some people around to help me start a new addiction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Hall
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Diversions Puzzles & Games in Portsmouth hosts a casual monthly tournament for ANR. It's completely free if you would like to check it out. The next one is May 16.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
norcarave wrote:
Looking for Android: Netrunner players in southern NH

you may want to be more specific.... "Southern NH" spans from the New York Vermont border in the West all the way to Maine on the East border. In any case check out....

Gaming Groups in New England - USA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan H
United States
flag msg tools
mb
JeffyJeff wrote:
"Southern NH" spans from the New York Vermont border in the West all the way to Maine on the East border.

Yep.

Browsing through that groups list now.

I think I can make make a Saturday work to check out Diversions.

I'd even be interested in individual meetups at a mall or something. Anything to get my game on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Hall
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I'm sure many of the others who play at Diversions would love to have other people to play with regularly. There is a mixed bag of novice players and experienced players, but it's a friendly and laid back event.

Check out www.meetup.com/themcbs. I would make a post seeking players there, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.