Subject: 2 Quick Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Last
msg tools
mb
Hello,
I have these quick questions :
1- Black Dragon , how to apply its ability , when it says " Your Opponent loses 1 battle card …etc" , does that mean as soon as I play it in a battle field , my opponent need to discard one battle card .. if that so what is the need to make my opponent aware of the presence of my black dragon at the start of he melee phase.
What does it mean once melee begins I may not retroactively force my opponent to discard .

2- in melee phase ,, my opponent plays combo attack ( 3 claws ) & I have only one dragon in the battle field , I am as a defender I have only 1 battle card ( bite or retreat ) if I want to use the card as a retreat action , can I do that to avoid losing my last dragon in the battle field & don't get affected by the (3 claws ) attack ?

In general , is the retreat or reinforcement action precede the attack action ?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1)You don't have melee cards when you are deploying dragons. So, once the melee phase begins, you draw battle cards, and at that point, you have to tell your opponent that you have a black dragon so that they have to discard a card. Once battle cards have been played, you can't suddenly remember you have a black dragon and make them discard a card.

2) You can play the retreat card to save your dragon from the attack and move it to another battlefield. You would lose this battlefield, of course, but can strengthen another one before the battle starts there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Last
msg tools
mb
Thanks Justin , clear detailed answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.