Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Age of Ultron» Forums » General

Subject: Preview Of A Few Cards *spoilers* rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
http://www.thereservepool.com/content/443-AGE-OF-ULTRON-SPOI...!

Cards are:
C Iron Man
C Pepper Potts
U Kang
U Maria Hill
R Rocket Racoon
R Wasp
SR Captain Universe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual of Orange Nebula
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A very good preview there! We're so excited for another set for this game.

Though I'll admit...I already foresee a few of the wordings on those cards raising disagreements or just plain old confusion in my house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well...craptastic.

I love this new set- but just like the days of overpower (yep, I'm reaching back that far) they had to update the stats to make the old sets irrelevant--or at least creating even more options on who to pick for a team.

Do I trash all my previously collected avengers? Keep them all? What's your take?

At this point I have a dc box, a marvel box (combined uncanny with a vs. x and even some dungeons and dragons). Looks like now I'll need to get a box for this set too.

All cripping aside, I'm glad they finally changed hulks symbol to a radiation circle and not the fist. Surprised to see captain universe too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jbwc wrote:
Do I trash all my previously collected avengers? Keep them all? What's your take?
Why would you throw them out? They are still perfectly usable...

I like the designers trying new things. Maybe we can finally get a playable version of Thor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.