Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Lovell
United States
Edgewood
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're in a game right now and we ran out of money in the supply. Is money limited intentionally? Should we be buying more maps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wild - never seen that happen yet!! I would say that the money is not limited - so you can use money from another game if you run out!! Thanks for playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Lovell
United States
Edgewood
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jcormier wrote:
Wild - never seen that happen yet!! I would say that the money is not limited - so you can use money from another game if you run out!! Thanks for playing.

Oh man. We've been playing very wrong! We were getting PAID when we found temples, not paying to excavate them. Whoops! Thanks Jay, excited to play again... Correctly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Lovell
United States
Edgewood
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a side note Jay, we bought this as well as Harbour this weekend, and Harbour came with a promo for Belfort, which I also have and really enjoy! Fun coincidence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha - wow - I suspect you will have an entirely different experience with Akrotiri now!! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sen-Foong Lim
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh when the money gets tight...the game is a whole different beast! Best of luck and thanks for playing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.