Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Marvel 3d Q for @Brenzor :0 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to call you out, wondering if you can shed some light on these redemption cards for me (us all)?

I am wondering if the custom bystander redemption cards look different than the "random artist sketch" cards?

I have the random artist sketch, but have no idea what that means.

Can anyone shed some light?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Runnestrand
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
You should be reading this comic.
badge
I like nerdy stuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
When you send in the random artist sketch card, you will receive back a random sketch, from a random artist.

This is not the 1:1 bystander redemption card, which to my knowledge, no one has opened yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
runnestrand wrote:
When you send in the random artist sketch card, you will receive back a random sketch, from a random artist.

This is not the 1:1 bystander redemption card, which to my knowledge, no one has opened yet.

That's not how I read the original announcement of the bystander redemption. I read that as there would be multiple of them redeemable for a sketched bystander card.

"Next are redemption cards to get a bystander card in the game."

I believe this is the only one-of-one card:

"There is a rare one-of-one redemption card that will allow you to work with our product development team to create the mechanics for a Hero card as well!"

There isn't actually any mention of redemption cards for random sketches in the UD blog post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, but there have been a lot of them showing up on ebay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:
No, but there have been a lot of them showing up on ebay.

Yea, thats why I ask ... Wondering which to buy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Runnestrand
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
You should be reading this comic.
badge
I like nerdy stuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
That's not how I read the original announcement of the bystander redemption. I read that as there would be multiple of them redeemable for a sketched bystander card.

"Next are redemption cards to get a bystander card in the game."

I believe this is the only one-of-one card:

"There is a rare one-of-one redemption card that will allow you to work with our product development team to create the mechanics for a Hero card as well!"

There isn't actually any mention of redemption cards for random sketches in the UD blog post.

You're right. I misread the original product announcement and have been laboring under the idea that there was only 1 custom redemption card. Now I have no idea what the redemption cards are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Brenner
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan8765309 wrote:
Sorry to call you out, wondering if you can shed some light on these redemption cards for me (us all)?

I am wondering if the custom bystander redemption cards look different than the "random artist sketch" cards?

Sorry, just saw this. The difference between the "Random Artist Sketch Card" and the "Bystander Redemption" is that the sketch card is a 1 of 1 drawing that you can use in the Legendary game.

The Bystander redemption allows you to send in a picture to us and we will have your likeness added to a playable bystander card.

Make sense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brenzor wrote:
Dan8765309 wrote:

Sorry, just saw this. The difference between the "Random Artist Sketch Card" and the "Bystander Redemption" is that the sketch card is a 1 of 1 drawing that you can use in the Legendary game.

The Bystander redemption allows you to send in a picture to us and we will have your likeness added to a playable bystander card.

Make sense?

Cool, so does one actually say "Bystander Redemption"? Also, is that a sketch bystander? Or is that a real printed card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Brenner
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan8765309 wrote:
Brenzor wrote:
Dan8765309 wrote:

Make sense?

Cool, so does one actually say "Bystander Redemption"? Also, is that a sketch bystander? Or is that a real printed card?

It does say Bystander redemption and they will be a printed card that you would find in a set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There's only one of those "your face on a Bystander" cards, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Brenner
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DiggetyDog46 wrote:
There's only one of those "your face on a Bystander" cards, right?

There are a few in circulation. Literally a few.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.