Mexico
Benito Juarez
DF
flag msg tools
Llevamos los mejores juegos a tu mesa
badge
Visítanos en Youtube
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm new in the Heroscape world, but I love it. Due the out of print status of the game, the prices are becoming higher and it's getting harder to get minis. I've ordered 100 assorted heroclix from coolstuffinc just to get a lot of uniques and i'll download the cards from heroscapers for the characters that i get.

Now I'd like to make the search the other way around (first getting the card and then the mini). Is there a database or link to check all available custom characters other than C3G and Valhalla Customs? I've already crossed with Battleplan for Heroscape and X Minus 2 Card Printer, but didn't find Dragon ball, Pokemon or History chars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I have a list on my computer for D&D minis that were later converted to Heroscape. I know it's not what you're asking for, but it might be useful...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There isn't, and by definition can never be, a list of ALL customs. Since anybody can just make whatever they want, the C3V or similarly fan-vetted lists are likely the best resource if you want to dip into that world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the world of Scape! I'd ask this question over at heroscapers, but then, that's where I do most of my message boarding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariano Tirado
Mexico
Benito Juarez
DF
flag msg tools
Llevamos los mejores juegos a tu mesa
badge
Visítanos en Youtube
mbmbmbmbmb
nerman8r wrote:
I think I have a list on my computer for D&D minis that were later converted to Heroscape. I know it's not what you're asking for, but it might be useful...

Cool, could you send it to me?

jcb231 wrote:
There isn't, and by definition can never be, a list of ALL customs. Since anybody can just make whatever they want, the C3V or similarly fan-vetted lists are likely the best resource if you want to dip into that world.

I think you're right, but I expected to be some kind of updated database with the custom caracters.

jcb231 wrote:
Welcome to the world of Scape! I'd ask this question over at heroscapers, but then, that's where I do most of my message boarding.

Yeah, i was contacted by marrowick and he led me to the C3G and Valhalla customs forums.

I was hoping to find something like Battleplan for Heroscape for the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
marianoth wrote:
nerman8r wrote:

Cool, could you send it to me?

I may need a reminder. I'm not at my computer right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.