Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they gonna give us a preview or a draft of the rules soon. I am drooling of anticipation for this game! Finally able to play Mage Wars during lunch time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's still a bit away. We normally will release a rulebook about 1 month prior to the full release of the game, which is planned for August/September right now, tentatively. It'll be worth all the drool though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting closer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Toxziq wrote:
That's still a bit away. We normally will release a rulebook about 1 month prior to the full release of the game, which is planned for August/September right now, tentatively. It'll be worth all the drool though

Why not at the same time as/directly after GenCon? Those copies have rulebooks, don't they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DoubleH wrote:
Toxziq wrote:

Why not at the same time as/directly after GenCon? Those copies have rulebooks, don't they?

It would seem this is the case, since Gen Con is about s month before general release (Aug/Sept). Keep in mind you're quoting a 3 month old post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iNano78 wrote:
DoubleH wrote:
Toxziq wrote:

It would seem this is the case, since Gen Con is about s month before general release (Aug/Sept). Keep in mind you're quoting a 3 month old post.

That's what I was thinking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
iNano78 wrote:

Yeah, I realize that. It just seems to indicate that if the full release is delayed in some way, they won't post the rules after GenCon which just seems a bit off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.