Subject: Reprints? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan C
United Kingdom
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard the base game and it's expansions will be getting a second printing to coincide with the release of the new Oktoberfest expansion, is there any truth to this?

I really hope so, by the time I first heard of Tanto Cuore I was already to late, the base game and all it's expansions had become practically impossible to find anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it's true.

Kickstarter update 32 wrote:

Many of you have asked about the reprints and if they will be available before Oktoberfest. Both Oktoberfest and the reprints are still in production so we cannot determine if they will ship separately at this time.

Kickstarter main page wrote:

The first 3 editions of Tanto Cuore have been out of print for a few months now, and we are working on a reprint of those as well. We even went through and enlarged the text on the cards where we could to make them easier to play - and these will all be available by the time that Tanto Cuore: Oktoberfest releases!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C
United Kingdom
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. Thanks for that.

I can't wait to finally get hold of a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike De Groote
Belgium
Heist-op-den-berg
antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this is the reason I went ahead and supported the oktoberfest campaign.I ordered all the other sets with it :)

have been saving up for it for a while now
So I'm hoping they deliver soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cherise Wilson
msg tools
publisher
mb
They're available to pre-order now on JapanimeGames.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C
United Kingdom
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a retail release date, Erica?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.