GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,374 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: Guys, the app... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Perales
United States
North Bend
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is GREAT. The Video game version is awesome, but I'm talking about the helper app. It it AMAZING.

With 2 players, it's great to have 2 devices sync up, and on one players turn the other one does all the damage stuff and adding cards to the app.

As a solo game it made the turns go WAY faster.

Who knew?? *looks around* Oh, you guys all did...

("guys" meaning people, not just males. That's how I roll)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siddharta Govindaraj
India
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, I always play with the sidekick app. It takes away all the book-keeping and lets you focus on the game cool Seriously, GTG should do a deal with the developers to make it free and bundle it with the game. Maybe the devs can get a royalty on every game sold. Many have the game who don't know of the existence of the app, and complain that the book-keeping fiddly. The app completely eliminates the problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what app?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Perales
United States
North Bend
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you go to sentinelsofthemultiverse.com and look in the bottom left corner, it gives you details. Basically it's an HP tracker that tells you at a glance the highest and lowest targets. Plus you can set invulnerabilities and +1's and stuff.

So helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hopson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Part of what took me awhile to get the Sidekick app was a lack of information on what it actually does... Thinking that an Hp tracker was kinda useless when you can do it yourself.

That being said, I think it makes the game so much easier to handle since there can always be a ton of targets to keep track of. Plus, it has the randomized and the quick link to search rules and errata on the >GtG forums. So worth it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.