BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals » Hot Deals - Europe

Subject: Flubit down? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
inkey jones
msg tools
I have a couple of offers to look at - but I get this [on all browsers]

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

For flubit

anyone know what that means [503]?

Not super worried - although I did buy something they said was delivered two weeks ago, and hasn't come yet - they said today it would come next week now.

Flubit is strong/safe website isn't it?

Anyway I know nothing about internet things, so if anyone knows what it might be [that has pulled it down] be good to know

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wraxall
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just logged into the Flubit website itself and it's working fine for me, if that's what you mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cree C
United Kingdom
Weymouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's likely that their server was down for maintenance/patch or it's possible that the hosting server had crashed (potentially from a denial of service attack).

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam
United Kingdom
St albans
Herts
flag msg tools
mbmb
Flubit often has errors for me and doesn't work. I'd just keep on trying. You should be more concerned about the item that hasn't arrived. Submit a report, their customer service is generally pretty good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Wyeth
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting a "503 Service Unavailable" message at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a cuppa, they'll probably be back in a bit. I was nearly one of the guys who should be looking at that right now actually. Was head hunted by their founder for IT work. Would've probably been a lot of fun, with a grat expense account if nothing else!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This (from a website standpoint) usually means overloaded or maintenance.

It's currently down for me as well. Has been a few times before. Just try again later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.