Popular Tags: [View All]
Taed Wynnell
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to figure out this game on my own and then again with a 3-player group, but we could not figure it out in any way that seemed right. For me, the rules were weirdly written with poor English and needed some example diagrams. It's not limited to this, but we don't understand what to do with room cards -- are they a special deck, all laid out at the start, shuffled with the others? If they don't go with the others, then why do they have the same back?

So, I really feel like I need a video of how to play. Or maybe an update to the rules? Or at least a picture of the game in action?

(Help?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We also just got this, and with the addition of the KS backer cards, and the fact that there is no description if how the game plays - we gave up after 10 minutes of not being able to figure out how to play it.

This, plus the fact the game doesn't fit in the box it came in - it's a real fail.

Maybe if real rules are released there is a game here, but we don't know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.