Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Srdj
Croatia
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
El Grande and Mission: Red Planet. Two games on my list this year that I never picked up before.

Thank you for the mini astronauts too. YAY!

2015 is looking great so far!

kissmodestlaughpD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
So nice to see someone unapologetically happy for the new games coming out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hear you. I sold my original copy of this game a year or two back and I almost immediately regretted it. Now that the new edition has been officially announced, I've already got it on pre-order. One of only two must-buy releases for me this year and both are reprints/revisions by FFG.

The other game, of course, being Cave Troll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG's reprints are freakin' awesome lately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheipaz geimur
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i've been waiting so long for this reprint, and my first impression is that FFG is going to knock this one out of the park

loving everything i'm hearing so far
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.