6 Posts

Small World» Forums » General

Subject: Get a new dice ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ludwig Delbart
msg tools
Hi everyone,

I just broke my dice (I played with some friends, and they have this young dog...) then I just wanna know where can I get a new dice ?

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Valkas wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just broke my dice (I played with some friends, and they have this young dog...) then I just wanna know where can I get a new dice ?

Thanks !

Contact DOW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
In the mean time, you can use any normal six-sided die. Just treat rolls of 4, 5, ro 6 as blank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david landes
United States
oak hill
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that the four, five, and six sides are lighter.. and thus you will get more zeroes if you do that.. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dklx3 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the four, five, and six sides are lighter.. and thus you will get more zeroes if you do that.. shake

You shouldn't. If a die is made correctly, there should be no bias towards any side and all should roll equally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dklx3 wrote:

More odds of Zeros?!?! So...no change...the regular reinforcement die already rolls more zeros [for me at least; only for me]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.