Subject: Moving cards over rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Peter

Worcester
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmb
A couple questions about moving cards in the Hunting Ground and the Evolve row (forgot its proper name).

1) What exactly is the mechanical point of recycling the rightmost card at the start of a round?

2) If during repopulation a predator eats another card in the hunting ground, does everything move to the left immediately? Is the empty spot filled immediately or do you play a turn with "blank spots"?

(I thought I had one more on this subject but I can't seem to remember it now that I'm typing.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Wöhrl
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

1:
The purpose is to cycle the hunt deck. Even if you can not hunt a card, the deck is still cycling which keeps the game from stalling.

2:
Yes, cards always slide down to the right immedietly. The populating continues until all 4 slots are filled, or a Boss shows up.
This can take some time, especially if you have Minions in the game that keep ambushing away your precious prey. (Im looking at you Titanoboa!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Peter

Worcester
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks. The last game was against Titanoboa and that's what led to my confusion (and my incorrect playing).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.