Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Engblom
Sweden
Jkpg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there all, had a situation last night whilst playing RtL. It's not a specific RtL question but since we were playing that i'll post it here anyways.

So the annoying Jayce tries to kill my poor sorcerer and razorwing with a breath attack and uses his last fatigue to reach the square he needs to encompass them both with his flame rune. Alas, me as the cunning overlord placed a nice pit trap and down he went.

Can he still use a breath attack following all normal rules from a pit?

As far as I know I cannot find any rulings on this weird situation. So what do you guys think and have you found any rules supporting what you think?

Regards
//D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well you can't find anything in the rules that support the argument you want.

This is because using breath while inside a pit is legal.

Sorrycool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Littlefinger Baelish
msg tools
mb
Yep being in a pit while breathing doesn't change anything, it works. You don't need to have a LOS to breath.

On a side note I was wondering while you are in a pit are you considered as "non-elevated" when fighting figures outside the pit ? (ie you have -1 dmg/-1 range)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Littlefinger9 wrote:
Yep being in a pit while breathing doesn't change anything, it works. You don't need to have a LOS to breath.

On a side note I was wondering while you are in a pit are you considered as "non-elevated" when fighting figures outside the pit ? (ie you have -1 dmg/-1 range)

No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.