Mage Tools, the free, unofficial companion app for Android (previously known as MW Tools) got an update last weekend.
Besides the new material design, as new features the app now lets you:
- choose and cast your spells
- reveal your enchantments while playing
- check your opponents' stats without switching between screens
If you are new to the app:
- it supports phones and tablets (tested with 4 - 10-inch devices) and Android 4.0.3 - 5.1
- all 12 mages
- 1 - 4 players
- keeps a full log of your session (including channeling, all stat changes, movement, cast cards and enchantments)
- includes the codex
- and mage abilities within easy reach during gameplay
- it's completely free
The next planned feature is the book builder. The logic under the hood is done, its UI part is in progress. The planned release for this update is 23rd May.
If you would like to have early access you can join the beta test group. Just drop me a geekmail.
All feedback, feature requests are very welcome from old and new users of the app. And have fun with Mage Wars while using it!Mage Tools on Play Store
(Disclaimer: I'm the developer)