Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Just printed the files and read the rules. It looks promising, it is pretty late here but I hope to get to play tomorrow.

The rules were easy to understand and the example of play was very helpful in solidifying some of the concepts including that 2 Arrows makes the ball move two zones at once.

I have a basic question which I think is answered in the example of play but I think it is worthwhile to get confirmation. How many turns are there in each half? At first glance, since each turn represents 3 minutes, there should be 15 turns per half. Reading carefully, it seems that you play Time 0 and Time 45 in which case you actually play 16 turns per half.

I think you play 16 turns each half. I think you play 4 turns each half during overtime. Is this correct?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thematically, I want the game to represent soccer as much as possible, so here's what I have in mind:
Time=0 means a highlight from minutes 0-3,
Time=3 means a highlight from minutes 3-6, etc,
Time=45 (last turn in that half) means a highlight from minutes 45-48 (the few minutes extra a referee usually gives)

So each half 45 minutes is 16 Turns (0,3,6,9,12,15,18,21,24,27,30,33,36,39,42,45).
The Extra Time 15 minutes is 6 Turns (0,3,6,9,12,15).

Mechanic wise: on the third Phase (3.ADVANCE TIME) you check the end of half is triggered or not first(whether Timer=45 or not), then if not Time+3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.