Subject: PnP Playmat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Funk
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing with the new dice, I felt the game was in desperate need of a playmat with specified areas for each die type. I thought I would share my version with everyone.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great! I was going to make one but I have no need now! The only problem I can see is that players can have more than one familiar at once, so the single familiar spot doesn't really make sense to me.

Also, whatbare the 1,2, and 3 spots on the far right for?

Thanks for sharing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mason
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I had assumed those spaces were for the hero level dice. I like the mat design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CiviliTalismaniac wrote:
I had assumed those spaces were for the hero level dice. I like the mat design.

Oh, duh! Haha I dont know how I forgot about those.

I like the design too but I almost wish it was even more minimalistic, like with no symbols in the one use and equipment sections. What if more symbols for new potions come out in the next expansion? That's the kind of thing I mean.

If I edit it a little, would you mind if I uploaded a new version? I would give you credit as the original creator of course, I just think its possible that someone else would have the same preferences as me. Just let me know if that's ok, I really do like the overall design!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Funk
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Matt You are correct about the level dice spots.
@Tylor You are correct about the familiars spot. We've been playing where you can only have one. I already had a version without all the little symbols, but some of the people I play with love placing the dice on each specific symbol so I made that version too.

Enjoy this version. Let me know if there is anything else that needs changing.

(also in black and white)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow these are perfect thank you! Exactly what I had in mind. I will print this off and start using them pronto. Great work!

EDIT: I did end up tweaking it a bit more to fit my group's tastes. Thanks again for providing such a great base to work from! I posted my version here below:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
These would be pretty nice on mousepads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Holmstead
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
I modified the play mat slightly so that it would fit on a 8.25" x 9.5" mouse pad from Costco Photo. I also added a 4th Level die for Monk or new Epic Hero level dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
swholmstead wrote:
I modified the play mat slightly so that it would fit on a 8.25" x 9.5" mouse pad from Costco Photo. I also added a 4th Level die for Monk or new Epic Hero level dice.

Nice! Thank you. But what happens when all four of my level dice become wounded!? Haha. There is also a chance to have more than 3 trophies since we play to five fame with Colosseum, although that is pretty rare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.