Popular Tags: [View All]
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) What's the difference between checking the "Want" box and the "Wishlist" box for a game? I've been here for years but never really used either of them. I suspect wants are for trades or something? And I know the Santa thing goes off of wishlist. But is there a reason to have two different boxes? Which indicates a stronger desire, wanting or wishing? laugh

2) Is there any way to sort users by the number of games rated or owned?

3) Is there a way to see the global game ranks list filtered by games I already own or have already rated? I know I can analyze my geek buddies to see a list of games with my rated/owned games filtered out, but I can't figure out how to do that from the master list.

Thanks!

Curt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Hansson
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
1) What's the difference between checking the "Want" box and the "Wishlist" box for a game? I've been here for years but never really used either of them. I suspect wants are for trades or something? And I know the Santa thing goes off of wishlist. But is there a reason to have two different boxes? Which indicates a stronger desire, wanting or wishing? laugh

Someone else asked this recently: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/135705

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
2. No.

3. Like this: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollection.php3?username=cu... ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bas, #3 doesn't work. That only shows games I've rated or own or want or wish for. I want to see the games that aren't on that list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaha. Uhm.. no idea, then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.