Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I've always thought about adding either 'Merchants of Venus', or 'Firefly' (probably 'Firefly') to my collection - but just haven't taken the plunge yet. Will 'Space Movers' satisfy that urge instead?

OK, I have 'Space Movers' and have read the rulebook, but haven't had an opportunity to play it yet. (Great rulebook, BTW)! And as you can tell by my opening, I don't have (nor have played) MoV or Firefly.

Question:
So, putting aside Space Movers' artistic theme, and its backstory, can anyone comment about how the game compares to MoV or Firefly? (Or any other "space mover" - and I'm not talking about 4X games - I don't think there's a comparison with 4X games). IOW, do you think Space Movers will do a good job of satisfying the urge to get Firefly, etc? Or despite the genre of "moving cargo through space", they're still two very different games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.