GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,573 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Uncanny X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: UXM/AvX Combined Storage? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Foster
United States
Malibu
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody store AvX and UXM together (and if so, how)?

It seems like there's no reason for casual play not to commingle them (or is there?). I'd like to have all the cards available for any super heroes play (or is there a better way to have them available together but not commingle them?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Cutler
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I organize by set. One binder for Marvel, one for D&D, and one for DC. Then by character name. I don't want to figure out if the Iron Man I want is from Avengers, Uncanny, or Ultron. It makes browsing easier too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gladiator Posse
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Refined at the intersection of the 80's and 90's
badge
www.DrudgeReport.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Wizkids UXM collectors box which seems to fit on my game shelf well along with the other board games. I put the AVX dice below the clear tray and the UXM dice on top of the clear tray. There are two sections for cards (though I stack all of the Basic Action Cards together). One nice thing is that they easily hold sleeved cards as well. The box goes for $20 but it includes a decent dice bag and 4 boosters as well, so if you were buying boosters anyway, the real cost is closer to $15.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I combined the two current Marvel sets together. I have them stored in the Daedalus Productions Dice Masters case. I do keep the D&D set separate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice - Combined like IPs in alphabetical order. So far, that is just AvX and UXM.

Cards - Separated by set, then by name in two Binders. 1) Marvel 2) Yu-Gi-Oh and D&D. Will probably bring in a third binder to hold DC.

Since I use Dicemastersdb.com to build my teams, I know which set my cards are coming from if I don't already know. I have a good memory for meaningless crap like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have AvX and UXM in the same Plano 5231/3950. Top section holds 48 characters' dice, plus all sidekick and basic action dice; bottom section holds remaining character dice, Heroclix life counters, cards in deck boxes, dice bags (I have since upgraded to medium sized Artscow dice bags, which are in the handle section of the bottom), and (for now) superfluous dice.

Plenty of room for another set of dice, though I'm short on dividers; supposedly Plano will send you more, but I emailed them once and haven't heard back. Also, I'm not sure if I'd be able to get another set of cards in those deck boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.