Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlo
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Been a while! I've been lax in my posting news and updates here, even though there has been steady development of Dinosaur Cowboys.

The first bit of news is v2.6 of the rules was just released! This update has a whole slew of weapon changes and refinements that builds on the last release. Traits have also been overhauled as there were some inconsistencies and balance issues there. Otherwise the usual refinements, new art and pictures, some new sections (Tips for New Players), etc.
I've submitted the files to this BGG page so hopefully they'll update soon. Otherwise you can grab them from the main page or a direct link to the PDF (remember there are also the quick start rules).
Read more: http://dinosaurcowboys.com/2015/04/29/v2-6-rules-release-ref...

I used to mirror posting every battle report to the development blog and this BGG forum, but I haven't done that for the last few. The upside is if you like battle reports there are FIVE new ones since my last post!
Going most recent to oldest:
Purge the Hollowwood (test of the v2.6 rules, so lots of crazy weapon combinations)
Thermopolis Raid (using Lego! just pure fun)
Birthday Bash (a few games around my birthday)
The Mountie Chase of Samurai Jack (great game with lots of cat and mouse)
Get to the Flapper! (desperate escape to a Pterodactyl)

And as an added bonus I got back into the hobby side a bit more and painted up four miniatures (which is a record for me, considering I got burned out on painting when I was a teenager).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thompson
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great pics, Carlo. I'll check out the new rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.