Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Farrell
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a copy of "The Crossing" variant from The General 19.1 that they might care to upload?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Prequel from the General 19.1?
cfarrell (#17348),

Did you ever get this, (The Crossing variant for Storm over Arnhem)? If not, let me know. I don't have a scanner, but could take pictures of it. Big files, but they tend to be pretty readable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Farrell
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Windopaene (#23236),

I did get a copy. Actually, I found the copy that I always had - the box containing my oldest Generals got misfiled at some point, and just turned up recently. I've been trying to figure out if I can easily scan & upload it myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cfarrell (#23238),

Well that's probably a copuright infringement. Do you have the General that followed that issue? I never found out how the series replay between Alan Moon and Don Greenwood turned out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eh... my copy only mailed in this very day... I know it's the law, but doesn't buyers have rights of some sort, too? I mean, look at the gorgeous counters for the Tigers and Panthers (they are lying right before my monitor). I could scratch my heart out aching to play with them...sniff...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hindman
United States
W. St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Windopaene (#23244),
If you ever get a copy of how the series reply finished let me in on it!! I've set it up and played it myself....now i would like to compare it to the designers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Ingram
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pdakotah (#32430),

I have a copy of the General in question.
Send me a direct mail if you would like me to scan & send.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.