Subject: No response from Fair Play Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whichever - if you paid by Paypal or Credit Card make a claim now.

Going out of business or experiencing a personal tragedy are much more remote possibilities than incompetence or mendacity.

Protect yourself first, then worry about them if you must.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daly
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
Sounds like they're not living up to their name. Hope you reach a positive resolution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Did you ever get a response? I placed an order with them last week and have not heard anything, so heading into the same boat here. It's a shame because I've read such rave reviews about them here before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McCarson
United States
Brunswick Hills
Ohio
flag msg tools
Go Army!
badge
Beat Navy!
mbmbmbmbmb
Same boat here. Processed payment, nothing shipped, and no response when attempting to contact. I suppose I'll be checking into a refund, too. A shame, they are the only place I could find with the item (supposedly) in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McCarson
United States
Brunswick Hills
Ohio
flag msg tools
Go Army!
badge
Beat Navy!
mbmbmbmbmb
At this point, I'm assuming Fair Play has went out of business, had a tragedy, or has simply quit. Never got a response, filed a PayPal complaint, and they never heard from them either. Money returned, and that's it.

A shame

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed an order earlier this week. After not getting a shipping confirmation for a couple of days, I sent an e-mail. Still haven't received a response. Since the game I ordered is starting to go out of stock everywhere, I'm going to cancel my order and purchase elsewhere.

I'm glad I found this thread as I thought the delay might have been GenCon related. It would have been lame to wait a week and then not be able to obtain the game by other means.

EDIT: I also tried calling the number listed on my PayPal receipt for Fair Play Games and it was an incorrect number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
legendno6 wrote:
At this point, I'm assuming Fair Play has went out of business, had a tragedy, or has simply quit. Never got a response, filed a PayPal complaint, and they never heard from them either. Money returned, and that's it.

A shame

Fair Play Games was still in business as of July 21, 2015 when I placed my order for 3 games. I did not receive an email confirmation nor a tracking number, but I received my games in 3 business days. I went looking for their website today http://fairplaygames.com/ and it has been taken over by some other entity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Baker
United States
Akron
New York
flag msg tools
Spaceball One... they've gone to PLAID!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
legendno6 wrote:
Same boat here. Processed payment, nothing shipped, and no response when attempting to contact.

Ditto - for weeks & weeks. However, they finally sent an email last Sunday stating:
"we had some issues with the site where certain orders were not showing up. Did you still want this order?"

Of course, that doesn't explain why they didn't respond to our inquiries. I'm suspicious. Has anyone else received this email from them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.