Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: avatar [+] [View All]
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With me being the luddite that I am, I have no idea how to spruce up my avatar for the holidays. Can anyone help me out decoration Peter. Something along the lines of adding a Santa hat, maybe a Christmas tree in the background, you know, something festive.

I'd offer a GG reward, but my "Plays games with Kids" microbadge emptied my account, although I do have a whole $0.47 GG left. But I could offer my gratitude. With that and a quarter you can still make a local phone call.

Thanks,
Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My laptop doesn't have photoshop on it, just microsoft paint.... and I don't have a mouse, just this red nipple on my keyboard I push around instead(yeah I know sounds like a personal problem).

So here is what you get:

Really pretty crappy, but hey, with paint and a mousenipple, I can't be beat. Consider it a happy (slightly early) turkey day present from all the turkey eating football watchers in the U S of A.

Edit: Here is a version where I tried to fix some of the random black border from around the hat. Should look a little less crappy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Job well done, especially considering you had to use a mouse nipple! Since he can't tip ya, here ya go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, looks great, a lot better then the red blob I would have ended up with. Thanks you very much.kiss

Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.