Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way that we can track the P500 game progress? I'm going to want to buy two, possibly ALL, of the upcoming games but want to be able to know if the printings are getting close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard H. Berg
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
crusader4x wrote:
Is there a way that we can track the P500 game progress? I'm going to want to buy two, possibly ALL, of the upcoming games but want to be able to know if the printings are getting close.

Any specific game you want to know about? (I can answer for only one . . . but at least there's that/)

RHB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Mark Walker posted his latest newsletter a while back...I popped in to ask about Eisenbach and the Somalia version of LnL, both of which I pre-ordered, but I haven't heard anything back. It may be that he's not watching that particular thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BergBROG wrote:
crusader4x wrote:

Any specific game you want to know about? (I can answer for only one . . . but at least there's that/)

RHB

Mr. Berg, can you tell us about Carolina Rebels? I just read the LNL Pub press release and your game just rocketed up into my wanted list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.