5 Posts

Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Volcan Scenario help!!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulius R
Lithuania
flag msg tools
can i use rope many times when i go to temple exploring?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MLeis
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
Special Pawns you get through any ITEM (i.e an invention you built) are available ONCE each round.

So if you explore the Small Temple, you can use ONE green pawn (the rope ladder) with the player pawn(s) you use - PLUS any other neutral (green) pawns you sould have, or the Dog, or Friday.
If you also explore the Ruined Village in the SAME ROUND, you cannot use the Rope Ladder (careful, Rope is something different) for that one, because you have already used it for the Small Temple this round.

So, yes, you can use the Rope Ladder four times exactly (once each per totem location), because afterwards the location IS explored (no matter what the final result is after the cards have been resolved, and even if you draw less due to a "stop drawing" effect).

However, you can use Rope Ladder only ONCE PER ROUND.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulius R
Lithuania
flag msg tools
before i use rope ladder i have to build it in building action and can use it many times?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I can remember you build the rope ladder once (using the Build Action). You then have it for the rest of the game.

As Dumon stated above, the pawn supplied by the rope ladder is useable once per round and only useable when exploring a totem location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.