Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus Rathgeb
Germany
Erbach
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a pity, received the game yesterday directly from Artipia, but those errors aren't corrected so far (after 3 and 1/2 years).
There is still the wrong number of workers, but on page 3, not page 2^^,

also the two players worker mistake,

and there's a mistake in the end game bonuses: "Large troupe" has the same text as "well organized", both in the rules sheet and on the player aids cards

Now I have to compare sentence for sentence English and German rules (hoping English rules are ok) to catch further mistakes. My youngest wants to play the game with his friends, but his English isn't good enough to use the English rules.

Or do you know other mistakes in the German rules, so I don't have to go searching for more
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Portland
Germany
Worms
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Scayra,

yes, its a shame that the german rules are still in the 2nd Edition incorrected. The most important is the Game End Scoring card, so don´t look for that in the german rules, they are also incorrect.

Hope you enjoy the Drum Roll with Ringmaster and the Mini Expansion Pack. When not try to get them, the additionally cards make the gameplay, especially with 4 players, much smoothier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.