GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,933 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Preorders for LA GRANJA (as well as DARK MOON) are now open at the Stronghold Games website!

As with all Stronghold Games preorders, you get:

- 30% off MSRP
- Guaranteed that the games will be shipped to you before anyone else.

Note that we cap preorders at 500 units out of respect for our Retail partners, so if you plan to preorder, please do so soon.

Here is the link to the preorder page:

http://strongholdgames.com/store/currently-on-preorder/

ALSO... the DIAMONDS reprint is on the same container as DARK MOON and LA GRANJA, so you can order a copy of DIAMONDS to ship with your preorder if you would like.

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Moreno Serrano
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Join us every Tuesday night at the Woking Gaming Club!
badge
Interested in knowing in which games I'm working at the moment? Send me a geekmail to discover!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Stephen,

I can see that you only ship to US, Canada and Mexico.
Is there a possibility for us, folks in the UK, to also pre-order?
Obviously, shipping costs will be more elevated but I would like to know if that would be an option.

Many thanks.

P.S. I am interested in La Granja.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Demento
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Are you going to have copies at Origins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Festa
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sprocket314 wrote:
Hi Stephen,

I can see that you only ship to US, Canada and Mexico.
Is there a possibility for us, folks in the UK, to also pre-order?
Obviously, shipping costs will be more elevated but I would like to know if that would be an option.

Many thanks.

P.S. I am interested in La Granja.

me too. I live in Italy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Unfortunately, we do not do preorders outside of North America. I am very sorry about that. We do have worldwide distribution, so everyone will be able to get the game from their FLSG/FOLGS at the end of July for LA GRANJA (end of June for DARK MOON).

As for Origins, DARK MOON is our Origins release, so there will be copies there. LA GRANJA is a GEN CON release... but there is a chance we'll have a few copies hanging around at the booth...

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Quinn
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Then would you mind kindly putting the information of where in the world the preorder is available for in the title of your post, or at the very least, in your original post?

Todd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Sutherland
United Kingdom
(just) West of London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Artymorty wrote:
Then would you mind kindly putting the information of where in the world the preorder is available for in the title of your post, or at the very least, in your original post?

Todd

mmm. That could be helpful, couldn't it?

Something like:

LA GRANJA and DARK MOON: Parochial preorders now opened! devil laugh

or at least

LA GRANJA and DARK MOON: USA ONLY preorders now opened!

At least that would give the rest of us in the world who are interested in securing a guaranteed copy of the game a warning not to get our hopes up too much. soblue

It is almost as though the world outside of the USA does not exist for some people. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Berg von Linde
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
Waiting in line for RFTG: Alien Artifacts since 2010
mbmbmbmbmb
Well if you follow the 'Hot Deals' Europe threads, then all of the 'with free shipping' headlines could suggest that there is not much 'existing' outside the UK either devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Demento
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Okay, possible La Granja demos at Origins. Dark Moon as an Origins release. Thanks for the information.

evilone wrote:

Unfortunately, we do not do preorders outside of North America. I am very sorry about that. We do have worldwide distribution, so everyone will be able to get the game from their FLSG/FOLGS at the end of July for LA GRANJA (end of June for DARK MOON).

As for Origins, DARK MOON is our Origins release, so there will be copies there. LA GRANJA is a GEN CON release... but there is a chance we'll have a few copies hanging around at the booth...

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tracy
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news, as I am happy to see a wider distribution of La Granja. Is it being produced in Europe like the first edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
gashlycrumb wrote:
Is it being produced in Europe like the first edition?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.