Subject: Shoplifting question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We were playing a game and were on the 2nd floor when we had to draw an Event Card. Shoplifting. Alarm on all Workshop tiles that had tools taken from them.

Only 1 tile fit that criteria, but it was on the 1st floor that we had just left, so no one was there.

The rules say only the guard on the floor we are on moves, so the guard on the 1st floor doesn't move any more.

Do we still place the alarm there? Does the guard on the 1st floor need to move even though no one is there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Hensley
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We haven't run across this specific issue, but there may be a chance that you will return to the 1st floor, rather because you fell when running into a walkway without peeking or perhaps to avoid the path of a guard. You may never return there, but it doesn't hurt put the alarm on that tile in case you do. Obviously I may be wrong and it's been a couple weeks since I've played so I may be forgetting a rule, but hopefully that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. That's how we played it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.