GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,525 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Cthulhu Wars» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Looking for PBF game, and permission to play online? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Boardgame Aesthete
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Having just acquired Cthulhu Wars (through the Theomachy kickstarter), I am loving it (and sad that I missed the opportunity to buy the expansions). However, I'm not able to get it on the table often enough at my local gaming group. So, I would like to play some PBF Cthulhu Wars.

Thus, inquiry #1: I see there is a PBF League here, that I was too late to get in on. Would anyone else (three someone elses, that is) be interested in doing a non-league game here, using just the basic set?

Inquiry #2: Has Peterson Games given permission for online play elsewhere? If I have purchased the base game, am I allowed to run a PBF or PBEM game with friends?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Valjean
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, we just start a new game :

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1360174/cthulhu-wars-pb...

Let us know (asap) if you're interested to play knowing
a) the game is in french
b) we can -and have chosen- any faction between the 7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Boardgame Aesthete
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jean, but I'm afraid je ne parle pas Francais.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also looking for a game, preferably not in French as mine sucks. I added myself to the Cthulhu wars pbf wiki, but no word yet. Is it still being used?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwakkie wrote:
Also looking for a game, preferably not in French as mine sucks. I added myself to the Cthulhu wars pbf wiki, but no word yet. Is it still being used?

That's a very good question. I've ran 4 PBFs gathering players from home or first come first serve fashion on the forum. Could you share the link to the wiki you mentioned?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AmadanNaBriona wrote:

Thus, inquiry #1: I see there is a PBF League here, that I was too late to get in on. Would anyone else (three someone elses, that is) be interested in doing a non-league game here, using just the basic set?

The PBF forums are up to 30+ games in the forums now (I'm running 31, well 31.5 due to reset).

Sandy Peterson from Peterson games and his sons are active on the forums, play intermittently with us, and have given permission to play via PBF so long as we aren't misusing their property.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fyxsius wrote:
Kwakkie wrote:

That's a very good question. I've ran 4 PBFs gathering players from home or first come first serve fashion on the forum. Could you share the link to the wiki you mentioned?

Link to the wiki: https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/CW_PBF
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwakkie wrote:
Fyxsius wrote:
Kwakkie wrote:

Link to the wiki: https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/CW_PBF

Thanks so much! I'll have to remember to look there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.