Popular Tags: [View All]
Also known as
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Camp Grizzly fans. I've whipped up some custom tuck boxes for the cabin and survival cards as well as a matchbox style token box too. I'll upload them to the files section shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, might have to look into the best way to make these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone has to ask it: Do these fit sleeved cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Also known as
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
goalie4hire wrote:
Someone has to ask it: Do these fit sleeved cards?

I designed them for unsleeved cards, but could probably rework the template for sleeved ones too. The cabin box just fits on top of the game board (with the cardboard insert removed) in order for the main box top to close evenly so I'm doubtful a sleeved card deck box would fit. Camp Grizzly sure has a slim box profile. I suppose I'm a tad OCD but everything needs to fit inside the box for me when I make custom stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful! I love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh these look great! I did sleeve the cards. Maybe 2 boxes for the cabin cards, 42 cards each?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Also known as
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khonnor wrote:
Maybe 2 boxes for the cabin cards, 42 cards each?

That would work. If someone could GeekMail me some dimensions (centimeters preferred) for a sleeved Survival card deck and a half deck of sleeved Cabin cards, I'll put together some new tuck boxes for sleeved too. It's mainly the thickness that I'm unsure of, but I'd want to make sure they all fit properly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weapon Gamma wrote:
Khonnor wrote:
Maybe 2 boxes for the cabin cards, 42 cards each?
That would work. If someone could GeekMail me some dimensions (centimeters preferred) for a sleeved Survival card deck and a half deck of sleeved Cabin cards, I'll put together some new tuck boxes for sleeved too. It's mainly the thickness that I'm unsure of, but I'd want to make sure they all fit properly.

Has anyone sent you dimensions for these yet? If not, I can try to do it when I get home this evening. I'm eager awaiting some sleeved tuck boxes; my standard Ultra Pro deck box solution is definitely not going to cut it for CG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Darlage
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found the files for the card boxes. I can't find the file for the token box. Have you uploaded that yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Also known as
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darkwynd wrote:
Has anyone sent you dimensions for these yet? If not, I can try to do it when I get home this evening. I'm eager awaiting some sleeved tuck boxes; my standard Ultra Pro deck box solution is definitely not going to cut it for CG!

I haven't received any sleeved deck measurements as of yet, although
Jason Hendricks
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
was going to try and get me some info too.

The matchbox style token box should be up shortly. I'd like to tweak the clearance height for the boxtop as I feel it could come down a tiny bit but life's been getting in the way as of late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally had a chance to sit down and check this out. With standard Ultra Pro deck protectors, my cabin stack is 43mm thick and my survival stack is 12mm thick; sleeves are 66mm x 91mm. This is with the card stacks squeezed flat to measure them, so there should probably be a little margin for air trapped in the sleeves when they aren't being squeezed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Also known as
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuck box files for sleeved cards have been uploaded, awaiting approval. Thanks to
Jason Hendricks
United States
Waxhaw
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
for sleeved deck info. I forgot to mention in the description for the cabin tuck box that it's for half a deck, so two would be needed for all the cabin cards (I'll update the description after). Please let me know how they fit, sleevers.

The token box should be fixed this weekend.

EDIT: Sleeved box files approved!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Townsend
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I know I'm going to sound like a noob here, but where would you guys recommend I do this? Can I print these out at a professional printing store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Also known as
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just go to your local copy center and get them printed on heavy cardstock (110 lb). Lighter card stocks works too although they won't be as strong. Others may disagree, but I find lightly scoring the edges to fold with a blade keeps the folds nice and crisp when putting them together. I use double-sided tape to secure my tabs as I haven't really found a glue I like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Townsend
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to figure this out for us. I finally got around to making my own this weekend. I'm not crafty DIY type of person like a lot of you, but I think everything turned out okay.

Now if I could just figure a way to make everything fit...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Also known as
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AlphaDub wrote:
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to figure this out for us. I finally got around to making my own this weekend. I'm not crafty DIY type of person like a lot of you, but I think everything turned out okay.

Now if I could just figure a way to make everything fit...

I'm just happy to give something back to the BGG community. It's been a wonderful resource for one of my favorite hobbies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.