Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
Deus Ex
mbmbmbmbmb
When: Friday, May 29th @ 6:30PM - late:30
Where: Oak Cliff Baptist Church, Fort Smith, Arkansas

Hey all,

I'm hosting another monthly game night at my church - Oak Cliff Baptist Church. Come join me for a fun night of board and card gaming!

The fun: This is a free, family-friendly, open gaming event, and we welcome new gamers and old gamers alike. There is usually a very good crowd there (20-30 gamers) so you will always be able to find someone to play with.

The games: Gateway games, deck builders, fillers, dexterity games, strategy games, war games ...whatever. Many games will be available to play, but please bring your favorites as well! Games I often bring for anyone to play: Specter Ops, Marvel Legendary (with all expansions + Villains), Dead of Winter, Dice Masters, Timeline, Rampage, Summoner Wars (all factions and multiple boards), Nightfall (all expansions), Dominion, Settlers of Catan (there pretty much is *always* a game of this going), Ticket to Ride, Wits & Wagers, 7 Wonders (all expansions), Android: Netrunner, Splendor, Diamonds, Clubs, Battle Sheep, Infiltration, and Letters From Whitechapel. Not sure what else others will be bringing, but in the past I know there has been Twilight Imperium III, Battlestar Galactica, Risk, Magic, Sequence, Yugi-Oh, Axis and Allies, Citadels, and more.

The food: There will be snacks and feel free to bring food and/or drinks, but please no alcoholic drinks or game-unfriendly food (e.g., Cheetos). It's kind of a "pot luck" of snacks. Sometimes some really good stuff finds it's way to the buffet!

Oak Cliff is located at 3701 S Gary Street, Fort Smith, AR. You can BGG-mail me with questions, post here, or call the church (479-646-3891).

I hope to see you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.