5 Posts

Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization» Forums » General

Subject: iOS information? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C Penberth III
msg tools
mbmbmb
Has anybody heard anything on this? The last thing I saw was a video last year showing a test build. It was the same video where they set the date for Galaxy Trucker iOS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
cptep46 wrote:
Has anybody heard anything on this? The last thing I saw was a video last year showing a test build. It was the same video where they set the date for Galaxy Trucker iOS.

Current release is for late 2015. We haven't heard much about it since the video you're referring to, but I did speak with Vlaada Chvátil back in February saying that they are putting most of their effort toward getting TtA out this year. Also, he said that we should be hearing something within the next couple months. I haven't heard anything, yet, so maybe news is forthcoming?

Shameless Plug:
If you want to follow news on TtA and everything iOS, subscribe to our blog here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Sperling
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see this one becoming like the Agricola wait...

...nope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Penberth III
msg tools
mbmbmb
I think it is approaching Agricola length. We're going on year 5. Granted 3 of those years were under the Condito/Sage Games watch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Thompson
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game plays perfectly on boardgamearena.com. I play it there on my phone and iPad all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.