Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sat Elg
United States
Vast
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
My knowledge of game distribution/publishing is very limited.

The description implies this is being published by Funagain.

Does anyone know if this will exclusively be available at funagain.com or will it receive wider distribution?

If it does receive wider distribution and I want a copy to give as a gift at Christmass should I still just make a pre-order with Funagain to guarantee a timely delivery? (my previous order from them, seeing as I live in Canada was expensive with shipping etc! so not keen on this)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bryan
United States
Barbourville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are offering to other retailers. As for the date, they aren't sure. They are hoping by early December, but it all depends on the boats. If they have it by early December it should be available at other retailers by middle December at the latest, and still be orderable by Christmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked my Funagain order and now it has been bumped to January 07! angry

I may have them send the rest of the order and drop this turkey until it actually becomes available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan schleyer
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am about to create my own version... It may not looks as nice but would allow me to play over the holidays and be a fun arts and crafts project!

The game's lack of availability is a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan schleyer
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am about to create my own version... It may not look as nice but would allow me to play over the holidays and be a fun arts and crafts project!

The game's lack of availability is a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Boone
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Reading your recent posts has been like dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you live in Canada and you don't mind Diamant instead of Incan Gold, it is in stock here:

http://fungamescafe.com/fgcIndex.php?com=showgame&gameId=241

A bit more expensive, but I am quite happy with this and am glad I didn't wait for Incan Gold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Diamant is also in stock at Boards and Bits. I just ordered it and am excited. You need to get your order in before noon on Dec 20th or it won't ship until January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.