GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,436 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Neuroshima Hex! 3.0» Forums » General

Subject: 3.0 Armies and Terrain rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Brown
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
I'm thinking of upgrading to 3.0. It looks like armies like The Dancer and Steel Police are awaiting new art (according to Portal store).

Does anyone know if this is untrue?

Also, I love the terrain from 2.5. Are there any plans to make the terrain with the new art? I doubt it, but I think it's a criminally underrated aspect of the system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Do you wanna play a game?
badge
We are all prisoners inside the cage of our own flesh.
mbmbmbmbmb
It was indeed confirmed that the Steel Police, The Dancer and Mephisto (remaining 2.5 armies) will be upgraded to 3.0, in this order. I don't now anything about the terrain tiles, though, but I doubt they would be upgraded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Dembowski
Poland
Wroclaw
none
flag msg tools
The terrain tiles weren't very popular, with most players not using them at all, so I don't think they'll be released again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Guibord
Canada
Vaudreuil-dorion
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ausir wrote:
The terrain tiles weren't very popular, with most players not using them at all, so I don't think they'll be released again.

yep I had then and never used them.

decided to upgrade to 3.0 myself. worst case, I can use my 2.5 terrain if I feel like trying them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the 3.0 armies come with reference charts like the armies in the base game box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saúl Martínez
Mexico
Baja California Sur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
Do the 3.0 armies come with reference charts like the armies in the base game box?

No, the expansion armies come with a rulebook. The rulebook has the same information as a Reference Chart, but this information is distributed slightly different and it's made with coated paper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Chavelosky wrote:
Dormammu wrote:

No, the expansion armies come with a rulebook. The rulebook has the same information as a Reference Chart, but this information is distributed slightly different and it's made with coated paper.

Sad. Seems like a missed opportunity, especially since the punch sheets in the base game are the same side as those reference charts. They could've sold them as three shrink-wrapped sheets, two for tokens and one reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.