Ricardo Rodrigues
Portugal
Lisboa
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Hello!!!

I tried buying Graenaland directly from the website and after filling the order formular and clicking submit order I was redirected for a PayPay website with different bank account details depending from where you where paying so after picking up the bank account details from Germany I made the deposit to the bank account they had there but something was not sounding OK so after waiting one day I decided to write a mail to PayPay and explain the situation in order to certifie of everything was correct and... surprise, surprise it was not the account number I got was wrong and PayPay does not use that bank account anymore I will not loose my money but I also do not know when I am going to get it back
Tried mailing CBG and Altar but till now no answer. I am really happy that they started selling there games to other countries but I do not think this is the best way to start.
Let´s see how they handle this and when will I get my money back thumbsdown

Here goes the mail I got from PayPay:
Dear Mr Rodrigues,
Account number: 461733 Bank code (BLZ): 74090000 is no longer used as a receiver account for PayPay. PayPay now uses account in Austria, as described here: http://www.paypay.com/send/ (other countries) But don't worry, your payment will come back to your bank account after some time, you will not loose money.

For the payment, you will have to send international IBAN transaction, but from most German banks this transfer costs 0 EUR. The transfer details will
be:
Account name: WorldClearing
IBAN: AT363200000012086799
SWIFT: RLNWATWW
Payment instructions: 1001886601
games

I will contact ALTAR s.r.o. because they are giving wrong payment instructions to customers.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Best regards,

PayPay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As they said in another thread they are working to setup a PayPal account. I will also order Graenaland but only when they have a PayPal account in place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Rodrigues
Portugal
Lisboa
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Sure! I would also prefer PayPal but I though once they start selling the games they would have a decent way of doing it Giving no longer used bank accounts is not the correct way to start thumbsdown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kucera
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
We started to solve this problem immediately when we were informed about it. Here is an apologize from PayPay:

Dear Sirs,
PayPay would like to apologize for a mistake that was in the system. One page was showing German bank account as one of the method of payment, unfortunately this bank account has been inactive for some time now.
The incorrect information was caused by PayPay, not ALTAR s.r.o. The PayPay webpage showing incorrect information has been fixed, so it no longer shows the inactive bank account. German customers may use the bank account shown in the "Other countries" section. This is an Austrian bank account, and from majority of German banks the IBAN transfer to this Austrian bank account
costs nothing or a very little fee. Payments sent to the inactive German account will return to the sender, no money will be lost.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to ALTAR s.r.o and its customers.
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at support-cz@paypay.com or info@paypay.com .
Best regards,

PayPay
----------------------

So as you can see, it wasn't our fault. I hope no other problem will appear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kucera
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
onedayyou wrote:
I will not loose my money but I also do not know when I am going to get it back

I've received mail from other customer.
He wrote:
"I tried to transfer the money the way you said, but it came back to me!
The message from the bank was that the account at the recipient bank is dissolved / expired!"

So I think your money will come back in one or two days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Rodrigues
Portugal
Lisboa
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I hope the money gets back as fast as you say.
And sorry I did not mean to ruin your image but the way PayPay explained me this was in way that you are the guilty ones.
I love your games and I will for sure be buying Grenland as soon as the money is back in my account.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Bueno
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Their coustomer service is very bad.

I have sent them a email asking for a couple of things: permission to traslate the rules to spanish and price for 5 (more or less, I don´t remember now) items.

They did´t answer me. I am still wainting. And this happened one month ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kucera
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Pableras wrote:
Their coustomer service is very bad.

I have sent them a email asking for a couple of things: permission to traslate the rules to spanish and price for 5 (more or less, I don´t remember now) items.

They did´t answer me. I am still wainting. And this happened one month ago.

It seems your mail wasn't delivered to CBG, or it remains in their mailbox and wasn't forwarded to ALTAR (publisher of Graenaland).
But I (as representative of ALTAR) can give you the permission to translate the rules to spanish; I'm sorry you had to wait so long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Bueno
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have sent a private message to Martin Kucera and he was very nice and he has answered me very soon. Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Rodrigues
Portugal
Lisboa
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I had to do same also to get some answers. And yes he was really nice and helpfull. I got my game already thumbsup and I am very happy with it but regarding their customer service needs some revising in my point of view.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Fibbi
Italy
Florence
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bouchi wrote:
I've received mail from other customer.
He wrote:
"I tried to transfer the money the way you said, but it came back to me!
The message from the bank was that the account at the recipient bank is dissolved / expired!"

So I think your money will come back in one or two days.

So, I would know if, now, its possible to buy Graenaland by PayPal or not.. Yesterday I did the order by your forum but I couldn't pay on PayPay site because the instructions weren't clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kucera
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
ecasco_online wrote:
So, I would know if, now, its possible to buy Graenaland by PayPal or not.. Yesterday I did the order by your forum but I couldn't pay on PayPay site because the instructions weren't clear.

It's strange ... when you make an order, you should be redirected on PayPay page (if the weight of your order is under 2 kg). There in "Non Registered Users" section you can select your country. After that payment instructions should display. For Italy like this:

Send money directly to the recipient through a PayPay`s bank account

Account number: H6910813760 ABI 03268
Bank code: CAB 22300
Amount: **,00 EUR
Purpose: 1001886601
(your variable symbol)
games
----------------------

Now payment through PayPal is available too, so we will send you e-mail with instructions for both ways. New customers can select payment method during making an order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Fibbi
Italy
Florence
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thank!
I did the order few minutes ago and I send money by PayPal. Now, I'm waiting an email for confirmation and I hope that all will be ok!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Fibbi
Italy
Florence
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, finally my copy of the game has arrived. With PayPal I hadn't any problem and the order was evaded in less than one day. So, i'm very satisfaid of ALTAR's service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ecasco_online wrote:
Oh, finally my copy of the game has arrived. With PayPal I hadn't any problem and the order was evaded in less than one day. So, i'm very satisfaid of ALTAR's service.

My copy arrived too! I paid by PayPal, no problems!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Weller
United Kingdom
London
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copies arrived fine. No problem with PayPal. HOWEVER customer service hit or miss as I tried to order a box for my Through the Ages as it was crushed in the post. They left the new box out of my parcel so I was very disappointed.

They make nice games though! So I will cut them a little slack.

Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.