GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,896 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Ricochet Robots» Forums » General

Subject: Difference between the two blue versions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonatan Rullman
Sweden
Solberga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

Hoping that someone can clear this up for me because I'm at a loss.

I've had my eye on this game for some time but have not gone for it because of the apparent quality control issues with the Z-Man edition. Today I finally was able to lay my hands on one of the Rio Grande Editions but I can't seem to figure out what I actually have. At least to some extent.

This is one of the blue editions. It perfectly matches the blue version marked 1999 (i.e. it is missing the "New Edition" in the lower left corner) and the rulebook seem to confirm this year.

This tells me that it should be a multilingual version from 1999. But it has the black robot and everything else from the second edition. But those changes weren't made until 2003 I thought.

So what is up with this edition? And what is the difference between this one and the one marked "New Edition" from 2003?

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.