GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,502 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Minnesota Upper Twin Cities IA Campaign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul B
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
We are looking for a third person for a IA:Campaign in the Upper Twin Cities area to meet weekly on a weeknight. We had a good setup, but unfortunately one backed out and we need to find a replacement (we can start a new campaign). We would like to meet at Village Games in Champlin but could also meet at FFG's game centre in Rooseville. I have everything needed to play the game so we just need you to show up with a good attitude! I will even put in the time to teach you if you do not know how to play, we are simply interested in having a good time.

Private message me if you want any details, thank you!

Edit: We now have a for sure group of 3 and have decided on Village Games in Champlin at 6-6:30pm or so on Wednesday nights. We would still be interested in having others join, as the more the merrier. If you're are still interested feel free to let me know, thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you weren't on another continent I'd join, good luck finding someone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Piorkowski
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
Southeastern Wisconsin here and that is a bit of a drive. Best of luck finding someone though. Having a good time with my group and the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Bey
United States
Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm game. Just finishing up a campaign, and interested in starting a new one. Depends on which week night. FFG location would be ideal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul B
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I PM'ed you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I'm interested in doing it at Villiage Games, but it depends on the weeknight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.